Chapter 6:)

>>>skip to Friday>>>

After school, Scott found out that him and stiles made the lacrosse team and Scott actually made first line, he was so excited that he wouldn't shut up. Right now we were at their very first lacrosse game and I was sitting next to stiles.

"You okay? I asked stiles.

'Yeah, just nervous.. He responded. "Why? I said and he looked at me.

"Since Scott a----...he came close to me.

"Werewolf, lacrosse is a violent game and I don't know of he can handle it. He explained.

"He'll be all right. I said and he nodded.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back. I said and he nodded again. I got up from my seat and went straight to the bathroom, when I got there I washed my face and scrubbed it since I was a little tired. I looked up and grab a paper towel and wiped my face. I turned around and jumped when I saw someone right behind me.

I gasped. "God Derek you scared the hell out of me, what are you doing here? I asked out of breath

He chuckled. "Just came to see the lacrosse game. He said and came closer.

I looked at him weirdly.

"Derek hale at a lacrosse game? I said and he smirked. "You don't know a lot about me, he said and I rolled my eyes. "I got to go before stiles thinks I got kidnapped. I said and was about to walk away, but was stopped.

"Nina you look beautiful today. Derek said.

"Didn't you say that before? I asked blushing.

" just making sure you know. He said and my heart fluttered.

"Bye Derek. I said with a hint of flirting in it but he must have noticed it since he smirked again. I walked out of the bathroom and went to sit next to stiles on the bench.

"What took you so long? Stiles asked when I sat down.

"Gosh stiles I had to pee. I said and he made a sick face.

"What you do it too. I said and he shook his head.

I looked out in the field and saw Scott and Jackson looking at each other. Scott looked furious and Jackson had that stupid smirk on his face. I tap stiles shoulder to see if he was seeing what I was seeing and he nodded.

"What's going on? I asked stiles

"Scott was gonna make the ball in the net but instead Jackson knocked him down.

"Why? I asked

"Well like always Jackson always want's the attention, so since Scott was getting it, he got angry. Stiles answered. I rolled my eyes.

I looked back at the game and saw everyone cheering and running to the field we must have won!

I looked over to stiles and saw him running over to Scott, who was on the floor. I ran over to them.

"What going on? I asked.

I-I-I can't control it, it's happening. Scott started.

"You mean your--

"Turning. Stiles finished for me.

"Come on Scott, up we go. Stiles said helping Scott up.

"Where two? I asked.

"The boys locker room. Stiles said and I nodded.

We stood Scott up, me helping in one arm and stiles in the other one. I looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching and no one was except Derek from far away with his cold scowl at Scott. He saw me looking and then disappeared. I rolled my eyes. We got into the locker room and sat Scott down. He then pushed us over.

"Go. He said looking down.

"What? Scott no! Stiles said

"Yeah Scott, were not leaving. I said while crossing my arms.

"I........said...........go. He said angrily.

"No. Me and Stiles said together.

"Go!! He screamed while his eyes turned yellow and his long front teeth came out.

"On second thought----- Stiles started and we ran to the other side of the locker room. We looked up and saw that Scott had climbed up on one of the lockers and was probably going to attack us. We kept on running in the locker room until we couldn't see Scott, but it was no use, Scott was much faster than us in his wolf-form.

We hid behind a locker when we heard a sound that sounded like something hit the floor. I looked at stiles confused and he just shrugged. I slowly got up from the floor and peeked over the locker. I frowned. I saw Scott laying there sweating.

"Scott! I yelled and ran to him with stiles behind me.

I picked his head up and placed him on my lap.

"You okay? I asked him. He looked confused.

"What happen'd? Scott asked.

"You tried to kill us. Stiles said and I sent a glared to him.

"Sorry. He said with a sad look.

"It alright Scott. I said. "Let's go home before we get in trouble, stiles can you take us home. I said and he nodded.

We got to the car and got in when we got home we said our goodbye to stiles and went in the house.

"You alright? I asked him. He nodded. We went into his room and when we got in there, Scott was slammed into the wall.

"What the hell! Scott said and he looked up and saw Derek with an angry face.

"You see what happen's out there? you get mad, you wanna rip every body to pieces and even worse you almost turned In front of everybody out there. Derek yelled

"Derek stop! I said and he ignored me.

"Nobody saw! Scott responded

"Yeah, nobody saw and they won't ever see, because you won't be playing! Derek said.

"What! Scott yelled again.

I rolled my eyes and headed to my room I closed the door and laid on my bed facing the wall. Why couldn't life be easy? Why did stiles bring us to the woods that night? (Sigh)

I heard the door of Scott room close and heard my door open. I got up from my bed and saw Derek at the door.

"Yes? I asked him.

"You alright? He asked.

"Why wouldn't i be? I asked.

He look taken back by my question but brushed it aside.

"I worry you know. He said looking at me.

"Look Derek thank you but.... I-I-I I'm just so scared right now.. I said with a tear coming out of my eyes. Derek walk to me and embraced me into a hug?......

"It's ok, everything going to be alright...he said looking at me. I didn't even notice how close me and Derek were right now. If we moved right now we would probably be 1 inch from a kiss. And we did. Our lips move in a slow passionate motion and like we both needed it. Then we pulled apart.

"Ur mom's home. He whispered looking to me then my lips then back to my eyes.

I nodded.

"Bye Nina. He said while letting me go and then he climbed off my porch.

"Bye Derek...... I whispered touching my lips.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~~•~

FINALLY THEY KISSED<3 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I'll continue.