Chapter 7:)

ENJOY<3

The following day, like always Stiles came to pick me and my lazy brother up. Apparently Scott was too stressed to go to school today but quickly got up when Stiles threatened to turn his werewolf self into a fur coat. I took a quick shower and got changed into a light pink skater skirt with a floral crop shirt. I added white combat boots and then straightened my hair. Put on some make up and grabbed my side bag off the floor. I went outside where Stiles and Scott were waiting in the car and rolled my eyes when stiles and Scott glared at me.

"What took you so long?!?" They exclaimed.

"Well you don't think that it was gonna take me 5 minutes, right?" I asked in a duh tone. They rolled their eyes.

"Of course not." Stiles muttered under his breath and we chuckled. 5 minutes later we arrived at school and got out of Stiles jeep.

"So do you know what you are going to say to coach?" Stiles asked Scott clearly confused on how Scott was gonna tell coach he can't play the game on Friday.

"I'm just gonna tell him it's family problems." He said hopefully but I looked at him unsure.

"I mean i'll take Nina with me so she can back me up. " He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"No way in hell am I going into that locker room." I said while shaking my head. "the last time I went, you almost ripped me and Stiles into little pieces plus it stinks in there." I added and he glared at me.

I sighed. "You so owe me."

So hear I was in the locker room with Scott talking to coach, and covering my nose at the same time, if I may add.

"Sorry coach, but I-I can't play the game on Friday." Scott said while scratching his neck.

Coach eyes widen. "You mean you can't "WAIT" to play the game on friday." he said emphasizing the word wait. Scott shook his head.

"No-no, I mean I can't play the game on Friday." He said quickly.

"Yeah coach I mean were going through a real serious family problem," I added and coach ignored me.

"Is it a girl?" Coach asked. Scott shook his head.

"Is It a boy, I mean you know our goal Danny is gay." Coach said and Scott eyes widened.

"No, no it's not that," he said quickly and I bit my tongue too stop from laughing.

"You don't think Danny a good looking guy?" Coach asked.

"No-no, I-I just, I-i-I mean- wait no, I like girls." He said quickly. My face was probably really red by now from trying not laugh. I saw Scott glared at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Is it drugs? Meth? Because I had a brother on it and his teeth got really bad, it was disgusting." Coach said while making a face.

"My god--what happen'd to him?" I asked.

"He got veneers, is that what you are afraid of McCall, getting hurt?" Coach asked while glancing at me for a second.

"No-I'm just having some issue's dealing with aggression." Scott said and I nodded.

"Well great news McCall, that what lacrosse Is for." Coach said pretending to be happy and I rolled my eyes.

"Coach, I can't play the game on Friday." Scott sighed.

"Look McCall the responsibility of being first-line, is playing first line, now until your ready to shoulder that responsibility your sitting on the bench." Coach said ready to walk away.

"Wait, if I don't play the game on Friday, your taking me off first-line?" Scott asked and coach glared at him.

"Play the game McCall." He said and walked off. Scott turned to me.

"What am I gonna do." He said while putting his hands in the air. I looked at him for a moment.

"First thing first, find Stiles." I said and we both nodded. We ran off to the hallways looking for stiles.

YAY I UPDATED!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN READING THIS STORY! THERE ARE SO MANY READS!!! I'll BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN BUT I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE SO I KNOW I SHOULD CONTINUE. ALSO I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO FIND A WAY FOR YOU TO SEE NINA OUTFIT, LIKE TWITTER OR SOMETHING.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. XX