Chapter 1; The Ghoulcaller

The Fairy Tail guild hall was as rambunctious as usual, minus the absent Gray and Natsu whom would usually be exchanging blows at this time.
"They must be out on a job." a female redhead Mage wearing armor thought. "Maybe I should get a job too?"
She walked over to the guild's request board and glanced around it. Looking for any job that suited her best.
Nab Lasaro, a Mage wearing odd tribal clothes, with dark skin and black hair, (with no actual known magic) called to the female standing next to him.
"Lots of requests these days. Huh Erza?"
"Nab, get a job or stop skulking around the request board all the time." she said bluntly, killing the conversation before it began.
Nab sighed and walked off toward the guild's bar, where Cana, a brown haired woman was consuming enough alcohol to kill a rhino.
As Erza continued to scan the request board, a certain poster caught her attention.
The crude price of paper didn't provide much information.
"Catch the Ghoulcaller." Erza read out loud.
"Thirteen millio...." she trailed off.
Did she read that right? Erza went back to check the poster, but it definitely said thirteen million jewel. Her eyes bugged out as she ripped the paper from the board and hiked over to the bar where Mirajane was. She slammed the request onto the table and shouted
"I'll take this one!"
Mirajane Strauss, a white haired girl with blue eyes and a dress with many frills on it looked down on the request in shock.
"Erza," she said, still trying to wrap her head around the amount of money, "I think this was supposed to be an S-class quest, I don't know how it got to the board over here... So be careful. And good luck." Mirajane handed Erza a small slip of paper, before dumb strickenly returning to her work.
Erza left the guild hall triumphantly before realizing that she had no clue who this "Ghoulcaller" even was. She unfolded the paper Mirajane had given to her, and then proceeded to the train station. From there she took a southbound train, headed for the address on the paper.

Baron Okura strode through his vast mansions hallways, wearing his heavy, velvet robe. He was a very wealthy man, and he had his fortune to show for it. He was successful, but now he had the famous "Ghoulcaller" after him. That assassin had never failed to rid a target, in known history. In his case, he was determined to break that legacy. He'd sent out a job request to Fairy Tail, the only guild in Magnolia possibly capable of bringing this assassin to justice, and allowing the Baron to live another day. He approached the front door, as his door bells chimed and opened it. There stood in front of him a red haired female in armor.
"Titania!" he shouted merrily, "Thank you for arriving, I can only assume you're here for the job?"

Erza stood in the doorway the address had brought her to and rang the doorbell. This 'Baron' sure was a lot wealthier than the rest of his town. The entire town had been in poverty, and yet this man's mansion stood taller than ever. She was warmly greeted by the Baron himself, a sleazy, fat old man with chubby cheeks and a nasty stash attached to his lip. Erza didn't like him from first sight, and she was even more prejudiced as he lead her through the mansion with a greasy hand on her armored back.
"My name is Okura by the way." the Baron conversed with her. "You may see that my townspeople are in some troubled times. Ah, but you're here for the job, so let's get to business."
They entered a large living room, with a stain glass dome overhead. Okura pulled a seat out for Erza and indicated for her to sit down, whilst sitting in an identical chair on the opposite side of the small, round table.
"You see," he continued, in a serious manner, "the Ghoulcaller is a very infamous assassin, and it is high time that we deal with him. He has been reported to be killing my townspeople, and I cannot allow it to continue." He folded his hands on the table and looked Erza in the eye.
"Please, Titania, bring this assassin to justice. Me, as well as the town's guard are at your disposal. Feel free to use any means necessary."
"Very well." Erza said. "But I'll need some information first."
The Baron tensed "Information?" he said slowly.
"Yes." Erza continued, "What is the age range, and gender of the Ghoulcaller?"
The Baron's caution faded, and he answered the question. "We don't know, no one has ever seen their face before."
"Where do you think he is now?" Erza pressed.
"I sent my guards after him one night, and he disappeared on the east side of town. So I would think that his hideout would be that way."
Erza thanked the Baron and left out the front door. She would have to start her investigation on the east side of town.