The start

I quickly got up on my bed " I can explain" he said in almost a whisper I felt my water boiling and then it came out " OK EXPLAIN HOW THAT BItch LOOKS LIKE MY MOM AND IF MY MOM DIDDNT LOVE ME SHE COULD HAVE KILLED ME BUT SHE DIDDNT" I calmed down a minute  before I said the rest " You knew how this would hurt me but you did it anyway you've been talking up this girl for weeks but you didn't tell me she looked identical to my mother lately you have been acting more like my brother than my father you sneak out at night and leave early in the morning so I'm all alone. When I was turned into a vampire. When I needed you the most you were out tearing people apart I bet you didn't even for a second think of me or how I was feeling" I yelled I started to sob and later my head down in the pillows. My father looked at me and rubbed my back " Baby I know it hurts but Elena is your moms doppelgänger and I love her I know I wasn't there for you and I am so sorry but I'm here now I love you so much the last thing I want to do is hurt you. Baby I'll try and be more of a father to you i know it's hard on you. I looked up at my dad still sobbing he lifted me up and put me on his lap I put my feet around his waist and cried into his shoulder he rubbed my back and whispered words of comfort in my ear I could feel him laying Down and soon enough I was asleep I felt my dad sit up but I whimpered so he layed  back down soon I feel asleep again.