Erica lies

Ericas pov
I woke up tempering last night I felt like my heart was about to come out of my chest. I walk down stairs and find s blood bag and drink it I check my social media and then get dressed in a belly shirt and a short skirt and black heels my dad takes a look at me when I come downstairs and says " that's a little much don't you think" I smirk and say "no" he sighs and sits down on the coach " im going out with my boyfriend and Caroline I'll be back later" I say he looks at me like I'm crazy " please stay here today we need to talk.." He didn't finish he was cut of my a knock on the door I open up and see non other then Elena great now I'm surely not staying Stefan walks up behind me I look back at him annoyed and say bye and I was gone. I lied I was any going to my boyfriends I'm going to my moms after about an hour there we go out to eat I see my dad with Elena crap I mumble I had to think fast to late I'm dead meat I think as I see Stefan look at us he leaves his table and comes over to me " "ERICA MARIE SALVATORE " he said angrily I looked down at my feet " you lied to me you said you were meeting with friends not your mother " I still looked down and mumbled " well I wanted to see her " he looked at her now calmed dawn " I know you do but that's still no reason to lie we will discuss this later tonight when we get home he says I nod my head and look at my mother " I'm sorry" I mumble to her she smiles slightly " I think it's time for you to know the truth " she says.