ROBIN

I feel the presence before I see it.

I'm lying with my eyes closed when I feel a coldness sweep over me. It sends shivers down my spine, causing me to open my eyes so I can see what the cause is. When I see the person sitting next to me, I almost scream.

Then I realize I know this person—it's Angel.

Angel smiles at me and explains, "I'm here in spirit form, don't worry."

I sigh. "Do you know how dangerous this is?" I whisper to him. "They know you exist now, Angel! If they manage to find you...and capture you..."

Angel nods in understanding. "Don't worry," he assures me, "I won't get caught. I won't stay long, anyways, I just...I wanna talk."

I raise my eyebrows in surprise. "Did you and Daemon fight again?" I ask as I sit up. Angel nods, and I say, "Ugh, you guys never get along. Well, it's nice having someone that doesn't hate me to talk to, so tell me: What was it this time?"

Angel shrugs. "Nothing, really," he mumbles. "I just kinda...tried to kill...the Fire Elementalist..."

My eyes widen. "No," I whisper in anger, "you did not. What the heck were you thinking, Angel?!"

"I dunno," Angel mutters. "I tried to choke him, but Daemon pulled me away. I tried to stab him...Miss Emma stopped me. She put a force field around him." His eyes fill with tears that I know he won't shed, and he says, "I...I'm so sorry, Robin... I never...I never wanted to do those things...I... What's wrong with me, Robin? Why am I so filled with hatred? I have to get justice for Xander and Mother, but...but I don't want to hurt you...or anyone else..."

I try to hug Angel to comfort him, but my arms pass right through him, and I remember that he's here in spirit form. I stare down at the floor in silence until Angel says, "I'm worried because of the Prophecy."

I jump to my feet and give a small yelp. "You know about that?!" I hiss. "Do the others? Please tell me that not all of them are coming to save me...! They'll all get caught and killed! I just have to wait for my arm to heal before I'll be able to break out of here. If just Cooper came, he could heal my arm—the Plant Elementalist has almost always had that ability."

Angel ignores my statement and whispers, "The others are already on their way here. They left for the airport a few hours ago. They'll be here by tomorrow morning."

"No," I whisper, "I don't want them to get hurt because of me..." I squeeze my eyes shut and make a snap decision. "Don't let more than three come." I remember Mark's vision and add, "You're not allowed to come if Mark comes, either. Just trust me on that part."

Angel tilts his head at the last part, but then he nods and says, "I'll tell the others."

"So," I ask, trying to change the subject, "where is your physical body right now?"

Angel frowns. "On an airplane," he mumbles, "against my will. Daemon used some kind of chloroform or some other crap to knock me out, and I thought I'd come visit you while I was in spirit form and all."

"It's been awhile since I've seen you and Daemon," I say as I recall old memories. "I've missed you both."

Angel's eyes widen as if he's recalling something, and he blurts, "The Prophecy said that Time has returned!"

I collapse to the ground in shock, and begun to babble, "T-Time?! Angel...Time can't have... If Time's really back... We're...all gonna die... She's going to... Time will destroy all that I hold dear..."

Angel looks me in the eyes and states, "It all makes sense now, though. The government is kidnapping us to fight Time, aren't they?"

I let the realization of Angel's words sink in and reply, "I think so... Angel, we can't fight Time! She's merciless! If you make her your enemy, she'll eliminate you..."