15 - You Got Me Feeling Like....

The pain in my neck stops me from turning over when I get up in the morning. I massage it and close my eyes again. I'm tired and still very sleepy. 

But the nagger that she is, Allyson comes to the bed beside me, saying, "Spill it, dickhead." 

Dickhead? "We're back to name-calling I see," I roll my eyes at her, just like what she does all the time. Just last night, she was all over me. And now, she's completely turned 180 degrees, going back to her old self. I grumble at the pain again when I try to move. 

"What's wrong with you?" With her tone and the expression on her face, for just even a second, I can see she's a bit concerned.

"Stiff neck!" I groan, moving slowly to move to my side. 

But, that concern only lasts for a second. "Why are you in my room, Mark? Again!" she asks, looking annoyed now. 

She still doesn't remember, does she? I shake my head in disbelief. 

"Oh.." maybe upon realizing, she furrows her brows and I can see her cheeks turning red. 

I huff, "Oh? That's all you can say after what you made me go through last night? Oh?" 

I'm about to go full force on her, stating details of what she did. But, she buries her face on the pillow and I hear her sob. 

Here we go again. I sigh. 

When I hear her breathing hitching, I carefully get up and get her a glass of water. I want to cry, too, you know. Because I'm gonna lose my car, soon. Does she even realize that? She only cries for herself. 

I go to my room and get a pill for hangover and go back to her room to let her take it.

"What's that?" she says between sobs. 

"For your headache," I simply answer, pushing the pill towards her. 

She sniffles a thanks. Then she narrows her eyes and looks at me suspiciously. "You're not drugging me, too, are you?" 

Seriously? After what I've done for her, she thinks I'm gonna drug her? What kind of thinking does this girl have? Really? I take a deep breath, controlling my anger. "If you don't want, then don't." I try to grab it back from her but she puts it in her mouth before I do. 

Her tears come out again when she says "Thank you." She looks down at her hands and all the anger leaves me. "And...I'm sorry!" She adds. 

I just nod. She grabs onto my hand when I'm about to leave. I turn to look at her. 

"How'd you know that he was gonna...?" She sobs some more. 

I sit back down and sigh. "The bartender told me he saw him putting something in your drink." I tell her. "When I saw you going out and acting like you did, I followed." I look at her and all I see is hatred. Maybe not towards me, but to the guy who almost took advantage of her. 

After I tell her about the whole story, she might look at me the same way.

"Why?" She asks, making me furrow my brows in confusion.

"What?"

"Why did you stop me?" 

WHY? What does she want? "I just did, ok?" I want to point out to her that what I did was for the best. Did she prefer otherwise? "You should be glad I did." I snarl. 

"Why didn't you...uhm...?" 

Is she serious right now? I swear this girl asks the weirdest questions. "What do you mean? Why didn't I touch you?" I chuckle sarcastically. "What did you want me to do? Rape you?"