Epilogue

Another smut coming. Brace yourselves byuntaes...LOL

___________________________________________________________________________

Allyson

"Happy Birthday, Mark!" 

It's been a week since he confessed. It's been a week since we did it for the first time. And it's also been a week since I told him I love him. 

He's been with me all day, all night, everyday for this past week. They were given a week long vacation and I haven't started working yet. I just wanted to spend the whole time with him. The day after tomorrow, they'd be back in their busy schedules and I would need to look for a new job. 

"Thanks, baby," he says, smiling from ear to ear when he sees the cake on the table I baked just for him. It's just the two of us this morning. The other guys would be coming in tonight. Kate is in the academy and she won't be back until six. 

"Make a wish," I tell him, pulling a chair for him to sit. 

"But, I already got my wish," he says, taking my hand and letting me sit on his lap. 

"Just think of one," I insist, putting my arms around his shoulders. 

"Alright," he says, closing his eyes and staying silent for a few seconds before he opens them again and blows the candles. "Wanna know what I wished for?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist, tilting his head up to peck me on the lips. 

"Don't say it out loud," I pinch his lips with my fingers, giggling. "Or else it won't come true."

"Fine. I'm gonna show you instead," he says with the sliest of grins on his face. He lifts me up as he stands up and takes me to our room. 

Yes! Since Kate is back, Mark moved in to my room. Don't ask me why...we just like it better that way. 

"Mark!" I chuckle, wriggling my feet to let me down. "We haven't even showered yet," I tell him. 

I woke up really early this morning just so I could make the cake before he gets up. 

"Let's shower together," he says, using one hand under my leg to open the bathroom door. 

I smile at that and take his lips in mine, starting a really heated kiss. We only pull out when he lifts my shirt above my head then reaches down for his own shirt, tossing it somewhere on the tile floor. I am now only wearing panties, and he takes that off, too, going back to my lips. He lifts me up from the floor and lets me sit on the cold granite counter of the sink. It feels cold under my butt, but it warms up fast when he goes between my legs, wrapping his arms around my waist as I do the same around his neck. 

His lips go down to my neck, sucking at the sensitive skin. He goes even lower, just above my left nipple and sucks there, too, leaving a dark red mark when he finishes. 

"You're mine, Gale," he whispers before moving his lips down to my nipple and twirling his tongue teasingly at the tip. 

I grab on to his hair with one hand, and plant my other hand on the counter to support me as I tilt my head back in ecstasy. "I'm all yours, Mark." 

I reached down, inside his boxers, clasping his hardened manhood. I feel it grow even bigger beneath my moving hand. "Babe," he moans as he goes back to my lips, our tongues fighting for dominance. 

I get off the counter, planting my feet on the cold tile floor. "It's your birthday, Baby." I tell him, shifting positions with him, locking him between me and the sink. "It's your day," I smile up at him, pulling his boxers down to reveal his cock.