2 years later

Disclaimer I don't own Fossil Fighters; Champion s if I did Todd and Pauleen would have gotten together and Dina and Rupert would have kissed before the ending. P.S if you catch the name Phoenix don't be alarmed I named my character Phoenix so I may accidentally place Phoenix instead of Dina they are the same person.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

Two years later...

Dina POV:

Todd and I looked out of the window of the helicopter. We had both passed the preliminaries to get into the Caliosteo Cup and along the way Shadow and I had grown closer. I was brought out of my thoughts by Todd. "I can't believe it Dina. We're gonna be in Joe's very own tournament, the Caliosteo Cup! All the cool fighters just call it the Cup for short."

"Then why are you calling it that? Me I understand, but you?" I ask playfully. He huffed and pushed my shoulder playfully.

"Joe would be amazed to know we made it through preliminaries and came all the way here! Hey! I can see Caliosteo Fossil Park! That's where the Cup's going to be!" The helicopter landed and Todd and I jumped out.

"Welcome to Caliosteo Fossil Park, a prehistoric world of dreams, dinosaurs, and adventure! This park was founded by none other than Joe Wildwest, the superstar fossil fighter. It is composed of three islands: Ribular Island, Cranial Isle, and Ilium Island. Visitors are welcome to excavate fossils and revive as many vivosaurs as they like. And of course, there's plenty of Fossil Fighting to be done. But for now please make yourselves at home here in lush, green Ribular Island here are your room keys for the hotel." We take the keys from her hand when we here Beep-bee-boop.

"This is an important public-service announcement from Caliosteo Fossil Park. Registration for the Caliosteo Cup will be ending soon. Fossil Fighters who have not registered need to do so at the fighter station."

"Eeek! They're gonna end registration! Come on! We have to get to that fighter station right now!"

"Hmm? The Fighter Station? It's the building right in front behind us. The fighter station is an integrated facility serving all your Fossil Fighter needs. It has a Cleaning Room for fossils and is also home to a Fossil Stadium where Fossil Battles are held.

"Come oooooon! Let's stop standing around and go register already!" Todd yells running of towards the direction of the Fighter Station.

"Todd wait up!" I yell running after him. I ran into the building right after Todd. When he saw me he started waving. He was standing next to what I had to guess was the registration desk.

"Heeeeey! Over here Dina." I jogged over to him and we both walked to the lady at the desk.

"Hello and welcome! I take it you want to enter the Caliosteo Cup?"

"Yep."

"In that case can I have your name and age?"

"I'm Dina and I'm 16."

"And I'm Todd and I'm 15."

She scrolled down a list and checked off both mine and Todd's names. "Okay I have you right here. Thank you very much Dina, Todd. Your qualifications has been confirmed. Please wait here. Someone will be along shortly to instruct you on your facilities and rules." To the left of us a door opened. A woman with brown hair and a staff uniform walked out.

"Hey there! I'm Stella. I'm the staff leader here on Ribular Island." She walked towards Todd and I. "You guys just made it in time! But since you did, I'm going to start the tour in the most important place. Right this way please."