twenty three

seunghee walks to a supermarket after she left the university in a cold night. she pushes the cold bar to open the glass door. it makes a 'ding' sound as she steps inside and greeted by taehyung.

"hey, how are you?" taehyung smiles sheepishly. his hand sweeping the counter with a tiny wet handkerchief.

"never been better," seunghee smiles back then she walks between a racks full of snacks.

she picks up a bag of cheeto puffs and some drinks before putting them all on the counter. taehyung starts to scan the codes while seunghee's looking up to the tv screen. she laughs as she realises taehyung is watching m countdown. her finger points at kim taehyung from bts dancing to their new song. something called fire.

"thats me right there," taehyung chuckles, putting her snacks and drinks into a plastic bag.

"you wish." seunghee says, rolling her eyes.

"at least he has my name. we're twins, you know." taehyung winks. seunghee slaps his arm and giggles, "that doesn't even make any sense."

taehyung laughs before clearing his throat, "miss jung seunghee, you should go home now." he says in a singing tone.

"wow. you have a great voice, tae. maybe one day you could be a singer."

"what do you mean? i'm already up on the stage," his head tilts, pointing at the tv screen. once again, claiming that he's the famous 뷔.

"nice one." seunghee ruffles his hair. "goodnight, love!" she walks out of the mart and prepares herself to cross the road to get to her apartment.

the street is dead. no one goes out at this time, but she has to be careful on crossing the road. cars may be fast during night time. as she takes one step closer to the road, she sees a tall figure, leaning over to the walls of her apartment building. she then takes a good look of the man.

he doesn't wear tons of clothes in this winter night, which is strange. he even rolled up the end of his pants up to his ankle, showing off a little bit of his tan skin. seunghee's sure he doesn't wear any socks too because he didn't wear his shoes properly and his hair is really— oh, shit. the man catches her looking at him.

he starts to walk away slowly and put his hands on his pockets. heads looking down.

"wait!" seunghee runs across the road, trying to reach him. he immediately stops in his tracks before deciding to turn around.

seunghee's plastic bag fling and she falls on her butt as she bumps into the man's chest. she finds herself sitting unmannerly on the sidewalks before someone lifted her body to stand up.

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to run into you like that. i'm so--" she stops at her words. she can't believe what she's seeing, a tall beautiful man she loves the most.

she finally sees him.

"you look more innocent than i thought you would," he chuckles. "calling you kitten suits you best." jongin caresses her cheeks before walking away. leaving her with her eyes shot open.

hello! i'm back! finally.
i'm not good at writing actually. this book just messed up but i'm going to edit it. oh, actually it's almost the end of this story. i'm soooo excited and nervous at the same time. thank you to all of you who really love this story! i love you!