twenty four

"it's strange," taehyung scratches the back of his neck, he looks somewhat confused. "you came here more often than you used to."

"shh, shut up." seunghee places her finger on taehyung's lips to shut him off while peeking through the glass door.

"what are you doing?"

"it's none of your business."

taehyung chuckles, shaking his head. "are you looking for kim jongin?" his lips curls up into a smirk.

"no."

seunghee keeps looking outside until she realises what taehyung had said. "wait--what did you just say?" she turns around to face him, gripping into his shoulder.

"i saw you guys a few days ago." taehyung says. "girl, i even saw you tripped." and then he cracks, laughing uncontrollably.

seunghee rolls her eyes in habit. "stop it. it's not funny." she gives him a death glare.

"it is." taehyung claps his hand while laughing. he then calms himself down and wipes his tear away. "do you wanna know a secret?" he raises one of his eyebrows.

"sure. whatever it is, i'm expecting a good thing." she says.

"hook up with me first, then i'll tell you the secret."

seunghee chokes on her own saliva as she swallows. "are you fucking kidding me? boy, look at yourself! you just confessed to me about how gay you are towards men." she scoffs, slapping his arm. "so, no thank you."

"please, seunghee. i've never touched any girls before. i just want to how it feels like kissing a girl," he pleads.

"fine." she just blurts out.

she didn't even think of it. but she obviously needs someone. she needs someone to make her feel good.

taehyung lifts seunghee up to the counter and crashes his lips with hers. she wraps her legs around his waist. his tongue stops on the bottom of her lips, trying to slip into her mouth. he's asking for her permission. she opens her mouth a little bit, letting him slide his tongue to meet hers.

"taehyung-ah!"

both of their heads shot up and look to the entrance.

stand there, kim jongin, looking at them in disbelief before lowering his head down. he turns around, slowly getting mad. gritting his teeth, he doesn't even know why he's mad. he probably likes her too much. too much that he thinks he's actually madly in love.

he pushes the glass door, not even bother to look at their faces. he runs toward the train station. he doesn't even realise that seunghee's chasing after him until he looks back and sees her body collapses onto the sidewalk.

i'm too excited that i didn't even edit this chapter. it's getting shorter but i put a lot of effort to make this story sounds more interesting to read.