PROLOGUE (29/05/1916)

Annabels POV

My name is Annabel Watling, it was the night of the ball and I was very excited because 'she' was going to be there.

This event as part of the annual celebrations for the royalty was attended by the cream of the acting crop and everyone who attended had to have a connection to this profession, fortunately my dad is a choreographer and has been responsible for some of the best war pictures from the past 30 years.

So here I was and waiting to meet my hero......Rosalie Jenterson, she had been nominated for a few academy awards and for an OSCAR alongside a few of the more famous actors and actresses of the day........To be in her company was just something but I was hoping to at least spend a few minutes with her.

I knew the rumours that she was a lesbian but she had laughed off these claims and the man attached to her shoulder was her husband, I had secretly hoped she would be, after all I am a lesbian but in this day and age you can be sent to prison for having such thoughts or doing it with another woman, especially if you kissed her in public.

I had a prime seat for the event and could watch her from afar..

**

Rosalies POV

I was not enjoying this evening, for one I had a raging headache and it was something that had been on going for a few years now.

Nobody knows that I am dying and that was thanks to my own stupidity, I took too many chances and in the end I was noticed and when the assassin shot his/her arrow through the air I was impaled and the poison slowly moved through my system. It was slow acting but it would end up in my death, I had no family and so I would be the last of my line.

I scanned the crowd, looking for a suitable candidate for my legacy and then I saw her, she was looking directly at me and I focussed on her face and smiled, I was positive she had noticed me and I would have to make sure that I invited her backstage to see me.

**

Annabels POV

I was really enjoying the show when I noticed Rosalie looking through the crowd and then her eyes landed on mine.

I felt a thrill run through my body as she smiled and then licked her lips, at that moment I was falling in love with her.

I tried to focus on something else and I adverted my eyes to the screen ahead of us, but I felt her looking at me and so I turned again, I was correct and she locked eyes with me and it was like I was hypnotised.........I left my seat and walked down the aisle toward the stage door.

**

Rosalies POV

She was under my control and I had managed to tempt her out of her seat and at this moment she was moving toward me.

I left the comfort of the stage and walked away behind the curtain and then reappeared at the side away from the main action, I could see her approaching and I stepped out and took her hand..

She looked surprised to see me but as I looked into her eyes I saw the way to my salvation

"Shall we get out of here?"

**

Annabels POV

I was under her control and the way I felt about her made it easy for her to lead me away and when we approached her car I knew that this night could end up with me in her bed, I was totally happy with this situation and when she suggested getting out I didn't argue.

In next to no time we were driving away in her car..

"Hello Annabel"

"How do you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you Annabel"

I was staring at her, totally besotted...

"Do you trust me Annabel?"

"Yes"

"Then lets go to my place and continue this in private"

**

Rosalie's POV

I was driving back to my house with Annabel alongside me, I had found out everything about her from reading her mind and I used this to my advantage in luring her to meet with me..

I parked the car and walked across to her door, opened it and took her in hand and led her inside...

The door closed and I took her coat and then we went and sat down on the couch

"Are you OK Annabel?"

"Yes.......I never thought I would be here"

"Annabel, I know how you feel about me, I want to make love to you"

She looked up into my eyes and then launched herself forward, I caught her easily as our lips mashed together and we kissed each other as the moment heated up.

I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom, we were dropping clothes on the way and by the time we reached the bedroom, well we were naked..

I laid her down on the bed and climbed on top and worshipped her body, I nibbled her earlobe and then sucked her collarbone, took her breasts in my mouth which brought a moan from her, I was getting excited and rose up to link our clits and produce the first electric impulse to flow through my body and into her own.

**

Annabels POV

I was being consumed in the bed with Rosalie as she took me to a new height of pleasure, I was happy that she had chosen to show me her lesbianistic nature and together we shared amazing chemistry, when she moved between my legs and took my clit between her teeth I knew I was close to the greatest orgasm I could ever receive, I was falling for her and I longed to scream her name and for her to be mine, it was true that the husband was just a front and I felt so happy to be here...I closed my eyes as Rosalie ate me into a frenzy.....I came and she swallowed all I had to give and then climbed back up my body and started to kiss me.

**

Rosalies POV

I made her cum and her body was on fire, this was my one and only opportunity to prolong my lifeline knowing that my death would have purpose and I would be remembered forever.

Annabel had her eyes closed and failed to notice me open my mouth......My fangs began to transition to their full length and I moved closer to her neck...

She held onto my back and dug her nails in which would make this easier for me and then in one fell swoop I pierced her neck.

Her eyes shot open and she began to scream as I sucked the blood from her neck and felt my strength returning, I released the intoxins into her system which would give her pleasure and I then felt her body begin to relax.

Her sweet blood entered my system and slipped down my throat, I held onto her neck until I had my fill and then at last I withdrew.

I climbed off her limp body and walked into the bathroom, before my very eyes I watched my life essence draining away and then it was over and I collapsed to the floor, dissolving into a puddle of chemicals before turning to ashes and then disappearing..

**

Annabels POV

I opened my eyes and felt the strength radiating through me, I was saved and my life as a member of the undead would continue in this new body.

I dressed, took the keys to her car and disappeared into the night and as I drove I thought back to that fateful night with Van Helsing and vowed to get my revenge one day.