SEXUAL HEALING

I woke up....from a nightmare

Always the same dream, different people in it though and this time I saw Therese and she was being attacked by persons unknown...

After washing and dressing I went downstairs to my computer and looked online for some information..

I logged on to the VK system and put in my password...

I checked emails and information received and opened an interesting document

"Dear Alexia,

We have been broadcasting on all sub-systems and radio waves for Vampire activity, as you know there has been no activity in the past 50 years but we have two confirmed trace signals in the vicinity of your location, they are faint and may be rogue signatures, possibly mimic activity but we need you to follow up on them. A courier will post details of the assignment within the next 24-48 hours.

I closed the document, I was excited.....action at last and in possibly 48 hours I would have my intended target and all my skills and training would finally be realised, but right now I needed to be in school.

**

I got there in plenty of time and made my way to the class of Mrs Tyler, oh great 2 hours of the incessant boredom that she sprouts, as I was about to enter I noticed Miss Watling out of the corner of my eye and lets just say it was worth the wait......she was dressed in.........well what could I say........fuck she's hot and at that moment I wanted her more than ever...

Her shirt was unbuttoned showing generous amount of cleavage and that skirt, her legs were well toned and pushed me closer to the edge.......and then I felt her hands on my shoulders...

"Alexia"

"Miss Watling.........you look..........well what can I say?"

"You like?"

"Uuurgh yes..........very much"

"And its all for you"

"For me?"

"Come with me...."

"I have class"

"Come with me"

I took her hand and she led me down a series of corridors until we came to a door, she opened it and we stepped inside a featureless room with a solitary item contained within......a double bed.

She shut the door and turned to me..

"Its time to come clean.......Ive been thinking about you and no one else since we first met"

"And let me guess........your attire was all for my benefit?"

"Yes it was"

"Well..........what can I say......I like!"

"I hoped you would, and Ive been waiting for this moment in like.......forever"

"So what now?"

"Alexia...........I cant deny this any longer.......I want you"

"Miss Watling"

"Call me Annabel"

"OK Annabel, I cant deny that Im attracted to you too but this is all a bit sudden, I need time to process these feelings and not jump into bed with you because of it"

"Oh right.......and I thought my dress turned you on"

"It does but Im not an easy lay........probably the toughest you will come across"

"Hmmmm let me be the judge of that"

She leant across and kissed me, I opened my mouth and let her tongue in and in a short space of time it was getting quite heated..

She put her hands behind my neck and drew me to her open neck, I felt myself becoming lightheaded and I began to undo the buttons.........her shirt was now open and I moved my hands to her breasts, I leant over and took her nipple into my mouth

"Oh god Alexia.......your so good at this"

"Im a natural........you better believe it"

She moved her hands to my school shirt and it soon joined hers on the floor, we resumed kissing and mashed our breasts together............I was getting really turned on and wanted more.

Annabel unzipped her skirt and I looked at her lace thong which was saturated with her juices, I took hold of her thong and lowered it to join the rest of her clothes and then I breathed in her amazing scent, I allowed her to remove the rest of my clothes and we walked over to the bed..

She pulled back the covers and laid me up against the pillows before joining me and laid on top, we kissed long and hard...I was never so turned on in all my life and with my teacher too..

She gripped my thighs and then her tongue entered me, I moaned her name as I felt the first waves overcome me and then I couldn't take anymore........I came long and hard and she swallowed all that I gave her...

She lingered between my legs for a while, kissing and nipping my thighs and getting me all excited again and then she moved up the bed and laid alongside me..

"Im sorry Alexia"

"For what?"

"You said......Im not ready and I pushed it"

"Im glad you did........it might be illegal to date a teacher, well have sex with a teacher but right now I don't care"

"Close your eyes Alexia"

I did as she asked and felt her move across and move toward my neck.........if she found my soft spot I would be hers and right now I hoped she would...

**

This is the moment I was waiting for...

I moved across the bed and began to kiss her neck, then I caressed the vein that was looking at me.......it called me in and then...nothing.

I was powerless, my fangs would not transition and I didn't know why...........I was scared and then the answer hit me...

Love.

I was in love with Alexia and I wanted to pursue a normal relationship..........For the first time in forever I had found my partner...

I looked down at her and smiled

"Open your eyes Alexia"

"Yes.......Annabel whats the problem"

"Nothing."

"Then finger fuck me now...........I need you inside me"

Who was I to refuse such a sweet request...