chapter 2

Naruto got back safely at his house after the ball and still saw his fairy godmother he run towards his fairy godmother and asked "why did you turn me into a girl"
His fairy godmother realize his back and said "how was your ball, how did it go"
Naruto answered back and said
"Well, it went well"

He blushed deep red while his fairy godmother think it worked perfectly and tried to hold back her laughter Naruto just heard his step mother and sister's carriage he said goodbye to his fairy godmother. He run towards his room and fake that he saw it and sleep.

Sakura said "Naruto we're home" but didn't get an answer. Sakura run towards naruto's room and saw his asleep and just get back to her sister about it.

The next day

The prince set out himself to the village just to find Naruko (naruto's name in girl form) he searched everyones houses and tried to make the girl fit the sandals but not even one where fitted in their feet and lastly it was the last house. In there lived two girls and one boy with their mother. while Naruto is playing with his friends or maybe best friends of Naruto ino and hinata. They were having fun upstair while downstair where sakura and karin trying to fit the glass but it didn't fit. And they heard Naruto sang a song (in a girls voice)

She lives in a shadow of a lonely girl
Voice so quiet you don't hear a word
Always talking but she can't be heard
You can see there if she catch your eyes
I know she's but it's trapped inside
Scared to talk but she don't know why
But wish I knew it back then
What I know now wish I could somehow go back in time
And maybe listen to my own advice
I'd tell her to speak up tell her to shout out
Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, anything she doesn't see
You gotta speak up you gotta shout out
And know that right here, right now you can be beautiful, wonderful, anything she doesn't see
Little me

When they heard the noise they went upstairs and see who it is. And they saw two girls and one boy. Th prince sasuke stand there in shock while Naruto too. Sasuke said "what is your Name"

Naruto is shaking in thoughts saying what if he find out, well I think it would be better than lying that naruko was really a boy and said "i'll tell you if you try to test them with that shoes over there to the two girls here, prince"

Sasuke obey that and tried to fit the shoes in ino and hinata after they're done they asked "what's wrong"

And Naruto said "i'm totally dead"

"So what's your name" sasuke the prince asked

Naruto thought of something and said "how about you what's your name"

The prince answered quickly "sasuke"

Naruto thought i'm seriously dead. Naruto said "Naruto, uzumaki Naruto"

Sasuke was shocked and asked "do you know anyone named naruko, uzumaki naruko"

Naruto answered "it's me"

They were all shocked by the answer and sasuke ask "can you explain"

Naruto said "okay, it all started when my step mother and sister won't let me out the house to go to the ball, so I ran towards the garden looking at how beautiful the stars are (I lied in naruto's head) and suddenly my fairy godmother appeared out of nowhere and told me or more like order me to get a pumpkin and 3 rats I did all of that and she turned the pumpkin to carriage and the mice to horses and turned me to a girl she let me hurried to the carriage and said I need to get back here or the magic will die and I did all that and that's the end of it"

They were all shocked at what Naruto said
"just try the shoes on me and you'll see for yourself that I owned that shoes" Naruto said to broke the silence. Sasuke himself tried to put the shoes on and it perfectly fit. It sparkled when it was in naruto's feet then once again turned back to what he looks like in the ball. At first sasuke didn't believe but now he do. And he hugged Naruto and said "you really are her"

"what did I tell you" Naruto said

He put Naruto down and sasuke said "can you live with us for a month and see if I truly love you even if your a boy" Naruto looked at his friends with a thumbs up. Naruto suddenly said okay.

Umm, anyone who wondered what the song is it's little me by little mix I think well then bye for now, ja ne