second day in the castle

Naruto's pov

Yesterday, I got the approval from the king, fugaku-San to live in the castle for a month to see if he loves me or if I love him and I got kissed by sasuke yesterday. Oh, well I need to get up and go to sasuke's room and maybe It will be fun.

Time skip

I am now in front of sasuke's room... As I knock I could hear he was talking to somebody... So i tried knocking and I gues he heard that because I ueard him say "come in".. So i went inside and saw his room Is almost fild with dark colors it had the colors blue, brown, red (dark) and I think that's all from what I have been seeing for now and I think it is a cool place. I saw sasuke starring at me and I blush just from that. As I was going to say hello he walked to me and grabbed my face with his hands and put his mouth in my ear and said "good morning, beautiful naru" in his sexy voice and I blushed more redder I heard sasuke chuckled and blushed more redder if that was possible. He is on the door waiting for me and I turned back and said "idiot!" in a loud voice that almost heard across the room or the castle and I blushed again and I saw sasuke chuckled again. I ran outside his room and run back to my own room. But before I could do that sasuke grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and said "i'm sorry, Naruto but it is super fun teasing you" in my ear in a caring voice as i blushed super red and heard him chuckled again but I let it slip. He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand and walk towards the dining table.

Time skip

When we are already there I said "Hello, good morning" and bow and his brother laugh at me and said "you don't need to be polite and awhile ago why did you scream idiot"

I blushed and thought 'they actually heard me oh no this is gonna be heard to explain'

I heard them laugh and just looked at me "it's sasuke right his teasing you"

I tilted my head and wonder how did they know

His brother then said "we know it because we are watching you, because maybe later you already stole something"

I blushed deep red and heard sasuke chuckled and said "brother pff don't tease narupff too much pffft" he said while holding his laughter and they family just stood there shocked and I wonder why and they saw my reaction and answered "it's because we've never really saw sasuke smile" i again titled my head and said "his always smilling infront of me"

They all stared back at. me and said "oh yeah, we saw him laugh or smiled awhile ago with Naruto"

I heard sasuke cough and said "Umm, can we eat our breakfast already" they just nodde and sasuke led me to my seat and sat there. His family was asking me questions which I answered politely.

Time skip I was about to go to my room when sasuke again grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere and there I asked him "Umm, sasuke what are we doing here" sasuke didn't answer back but only kiss me really sweet and he pushed me back and I fell into something and felt warm and thought is this water.

Okay and I will end the chapter there okay, I am sorry if I am not updating fast like my other book but remember at first I tried to update the chapter of the book 1 by one and I just realized and thought how about if I finished one book first then the other one and I thought it was a great idea and that's how it happened so i am really sorry and try to update more because I can't think of what will happen next next in my other book so yeah

And another thing I really need your opinion on this do you want me to put an mature content or none please answer... And for those who answer really thank you and for the others (who message and not message) thank you very much for reading my book.. Until next time. Bye bye 👋