Chapter 11 / Kion's lion guard

Bunga
Fuli was saying "they've already scored a couple of gazelles surely that's enough for them" kion came and said "they won't stop till the whole need is dead there not hunting for food they want to cause chaos and only the lion guard can stop them" "what about what Simba said"Beshtie asked. Kion replied saying "we know that were the pride lands fastest, strongest, bravest, fiercest and keenest of sights. Fuli said "you got that right" and Ono said "I guess". Kion said "I've got a plan that's if you want to join" Fulivsaid "I'm in" Ono said "Diddo" and Beshtie said " lay it on us Kion". Kion walked up to me put his paw on my shoulder and said "bunga you are the bravest" when he removes his paw a blue lion mark was left on my shoulder. He walked up to Fuli put his paw on her shoulder and said "Fuli you are the fastest" when he removes his paw a orange lion mark was left there. He walked up to Ono and put his paw in his wing and said "Ono you are the keenest of sights" when he removes his paw a grey lion mark was left there. He walked up to Beshtie and put his paw on his shoulder and said "Beshtie you are the strongest" when he removed his paw a dark grey lion mark was left there. Kion said "we are the lion guard and here's what we're going to do"