Chapter 4

Bridget-

I went to get dressed after I found out we were going to Nandos. I walked in my huge closet. Hmm. I wondered. What should I wear to Nandos?

I looked through all of my clothes until I found something that was beautiful. I put it on and saw what it looked like.

(A/N don't count the hair or the PTX thing

(A/N don't count the hair or the PTX thing.)

"Perfect."'I said. I put on my black pumps and walked out. I already had my makeup on so I won't have to worry about that.

+++

Niall-

We are going to NANDOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!! I put on a white t-shirt and some jeans. I put on my white nike tennis shoes and my sunglasses. I walked out to see my beautiful nieces. "Ready to go?" I asked as the boys all came in wearing sunglasses. "Yaaaasss!!!" They both yelled.

Liam handed Brooke sunglasses and she put them on. Harry gave Bridget sunglasses and she put them on. "Well then, LETS GO!!!" I yelled. And we all walked out.

+++

Harry-

We walked into the car and I instantly sat by my beautiful daughter Bridget. "I don't like that outfit." I said looking at her top. "It shows too much skin."

"Well I like it." She said looking at it. I rolled my eyes.

"Harry!!" Louis yelled. "What?" I asked. "Tell Niall I should drive since I'm the oldest!" He yelled. I looked at Niall and he smiled. (Heh heh heh Niall smiled.)

He rolled his eyes and sat by Brooke. Liam sat on the left of Brooke and Niall sat on the right. I sat on the left of Bridget. Zayn sat in the passenger seat.

Louis drove 10 miles an hour the whole time. We got a ticket for driving too slow!

"Louis!" Niall yelled. "What!" He yelled back.

''Can you hit the pedal heavy medal? Cuz if not I'm gonna get up there myself and do it!"

"No! I'm driving the speed limit!" He yelled.

"The speed limit is 50! You're driving 20!" Zayn screamed. "Fine." He said. He sped up.

When we got there, we all hopped out and walked inside.

+++

Brooke-

We walked inside and sat at a table. A waiter came up to us.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked.

"Coke." Niall said.

"Coke." I said.