Legend Of The Wolves - LeahMwolfe

Legend of the wolves - LeahMwolfe

Okay so this story was recommended to me by LeahMwolfe. I just got done reading it, and I can say that it is really really good.

Here's how I would describe it.

The main protagonist, Sam, is adorable.
I love him as much as I love Ian Somerhalder.

All most as much as I love Alex Gaskarth.

Yes, I just brought All Time Low into this.

Moving on.

LeahMwolfe portrays Sam perfectly. I really believe that once the book is finished, it will be one of the top books.

Let's not forget that there is this very mysterious wolf that comes into play. Honestly, I can see why Sam is so keen on trying to find the wolf. I want to find this wolf!

But wait, there's more!

The antagonist is Jessie and his gang.
And, I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like Jessie. Then again, I really like him.
My head is just going in this marry go round.

This is what you do to me!

But it is okay!

This book honestly gave me shivers.
The good shivers.

Not the bad shivers.

So, if you haven't read this book yet, what are your waiting for? Go read it!

I promise you will love it!

Synopsis

Legend Of The Wolves - LeahMwolfe

"We humans fear the beast within the wolf, because we do not understand the beast within ourselves.

-Gerald Hausman

Fear. For months, even years, Sam has lived in fear of the local school bullies.
Despite his parents making the
business-linked move to southern Wapiti some years back, he still doesn't quite blend in with the rest of the kids at his small junior high. Yet, people are not the only ones that instil fear.

Beyond the town's boundaries lie many miles of woodland territory, where inhuman creatures roam free. Sam has heard of the wolves that lurk within the darkness of the forest, and he's listened to their chilling howls. But after locking eyes with one encountered within the wild, he senses something primal awaken within himself.

Sometimes it's not the wolves of the forest that one should dread - but rather the beast inside.

Doesn't that sound awesome!

Go read it!

-J