Stupid Little Blue Haired Boy - sempiiternal

Okay first let me start off with this.

What the actual living fuck.  This book put me through laughter. Sadness.  And tears.
A lot of tears
I'm crying as I'm typing this because I just finished the book.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It is not okay!

This author has f*ed up my life now.  So thank you. 
This story is one of the few romance stories that actually put me in tears.
Yes it is a book bout two guys falling in love together,  but who gives a hell? If you don't like the lgbt+ family to bad for you. It's an epic love story,  and you really have no clue what is gonna happen.

I didn't.

Gahhhhhh.  What you do to me.

This story ripped out my heart, stomped on it,  put it in a grinder,  and threw it away.

Didn't even have the decency of putting it back.

This story is agonizingly wonderful,  and I loved every single second of reading it.

By loved I mean screamed,  threw my phone,  punched walls,  curled into a ball,  and sat in a corner just staring at the cover.

If you think i didn't do any of that you clearly don't know me.

But thank you for writing that sempiiternal, and for breaking my heart. 

Because who doesn't like having their heart shredded?

Oh that's right....

Everyone.

-J

Synopsis

Damian Owen refuses to take his medication. He consistently ditches therapy sessions,  and won't speak a word to the living.  Timothy Edward Richmond McKinnon is your typical little gay boy,  sweet,  innocent,  and an open heart full of love. He's the kind of kid who refuses to leave anyone behind,  no matter how far underwater they drag him down. He doesn't give up on anybody. After Timmy's relocation to the rainy town of Ashland,  their world collide in the most unexpected of places.  He accidentally stumbled upon Damien, and is granted the gift of hearing him speak. Although innocent on the surface,  the younger boy will teach the other some of the darkest and most valuable lessons,  starting with the importance of moving on,  even when it seems impossible.

Now go read it!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
-J