Chapter 10

Sorry I haven't updated sooner I thought I already had but it's here now I hope you enjoy 😊

I started to carry Ruff to her house "h...here let me help" Luckybug stuttered. Great, I was making him nervous. He picked Ruffnut up "could you show me the way?"

"This way" I said leading the way. I tried to help but he insisted he was okay. We arrived at Ruff's house and Luckybug left. I stayed with Ruff for a until she woke up "hey you alright?"

"Yeah, what happened?" I explained what had happened and told her to rest up before I left. I hadn't been out long before I transformed and took to the roofs.  I enjoyed being on the roof of a building it was relaxing.

Then I saw someone stumble and fall over. I rolled my eyes and jumped down to help them out. It was Hiccup, I helped him up "what you doing out so late?" I asked curiously. He stood up and stumbled, I could tell he hurt his ankle "here" I wrapped his arm around my neck and carried him back to his house.

I placed him on the bed and sat at the end. "So, where were you doing out so late?" I asked again. He shuffled around a bit "I wanted to make sure this girl in my class was alright after that akuma" I could tell he was hiding something.

"What's her name?"
"Astrid" that took me by surprise but I kept myself composed
"she's fine" I smiled "how are you though?" It was the first time I had seen him since before the akuma.

"I'm fine, just needed to know Astrid was doing okay" he moved a bit again "I should sleep" he said wrapping the blanket around him "goodnight" I said taking off through the window and heading to my house. I climbed in through the window and landed with a crash.