Birthday pt 2

The bell rang and we walked together to class. Not long after we sat down we heard screams and I ran to the bathrooms so I could transform. "I am Grimborn" I heard someone shout.

Great fighting an akuma on my birthday. Grimborn ran out of the building so naturally I followed but when I caught up to him, he had doubled. One version was big and muscular while the other was smaller and didn't look like much.

Luckybug arrived just after "what happened?" He asked seeing the two of them. I shrugged "not a clue, I'm guessing he duplicated himself for some rea..." I was cut off when the big one threw me at a nearby building "Cat you okay?" Luckybug yelled as he ran over.

"Oh yeah, I love being thrown into large buildings on my birthday by an excessively large man" I replied. Luckybug helped me up "well happy birthday, sorry you have to spend it like this" he said making me laugh.

After what seemed like hours of fighting Luckybug freed the akuma and my ring started beeping "I should go, see you next time" I winked at him and took off heading home.

Luckybug POV

As Cat took off I started to head back to school. The lessons carried on but Astrid was missing, I wasn't sure what had happened but I was determined to find out.

As soon as the end of school arrived I transformed and started looking for Astrid. "Lucky, Lucky, Lucky" I heard someone say from behind me "I wondered when I would see you next, so glad I didn't have to wait long to help out a friend"

I turned to face the person who had been akumatized, "Cat, no, not you too" her usually black catsuit was now white and her hair was black but I could still tell it was her.

"No, not any more, I'm Light Kitty" she smirked "I need your earring and then Hawkmoth will help me, I don't want to fight" she seemed to mean it.

"You could tell me where the akuma is and I can help you, Hawkmoth won't help you once you give him what he wants" I said hoping she would listen to me. I started walking towards her when she ran off.