Truth Or Dare

@BooperDoopinMarkimoo dOnt pUt youRSELf dowN I Like yoUR IdeA.

~

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome to another challenge video with Mark, Bob, Wade, and Jack!" Wade snorted.

"What?"

"You said your name."

"It's my channel, I can say whatever I want, shut up." Wade laughed. "Anyways, this is a truth or dare challenge video suggested by you guys! So let's get started." Mark clapped and turned to give Wade his chosen truth. As he began to give the truth, his Skype rang upstairs.

"Sorry guys, I've been waiting for Felix to call. I'll be back in a bit." Mark stood up and turned to Jack, quickly planting a kiss on his forehead before jogging upstairs.

"Well. That was abrupt." Bob said, reaching down for Mark's phone. He scrolled through the tweets, looking for a good dare to give Jack.

"Ooh, here's a good one! 'Markiplier and JackSepticEye, we dare you to break up for twenty four hours!'" Jack scoffed.

"Real funny Bob. Do another one." Bob smirked and leaned back into his chair.

"No, you're gonna do this dare." Before Jack could protest, Mark came bounding downstairs.

"It was someone else, sorry. Anyways, let's get on with the truths and dares!" Mark plopped down on the bench and began to record again.

"Alright, last dare." Bob announced as Mark scooted in a comfortable position on the bench.

"Tveeks dares, 'Markiplier and JackSepticEye, we dare you to break up for twenty four hours!'" Jack's stomach dropped. That. Ass.

"Alright. We can do that, right?" Mark turned to Jack, whose face held a fake smile. He nodded.

"Alright. We'll check back in tomorrow on Twitter with you guys saying if we completed the dare. For now, I'll see you guys later! Buh bye!" Mark leaned forward and stopped the recording.

"Mark, you're not going through with the dare, are you?" Jack asked nervously. Mark laughed and stood to take the camera and put it back in his room.

"Of course I am. It's a dare, you have to do dares." Mark put the camera in its box and walked upstairs to put it away.

The living room went silent.

"Bob...?" Jack asked quietly, turning to face Bob and Wade, who were laughing their asses off.

"What the hell? I can't go thirty minutes without Mark and you know that!" Jack said through clenched teeth. Bob nodded and wiped his eyes, shortly thereafter cleaning his glasses on his shirt.

"I know. That's why I did it. I'm helping you become more independent instead of having to depend on Mark for... entertainment, so to speak." Jack's face went pink as he rolled his eyes.

"I can be independent without Mark! I'll show you asshats I'm an independent woman who don't need no man."

Three Hours Later, 8:00 AM.

"Bob, can I see you for a second?" Jack asked, completely disregarding the fact that he and Mark were playing Don't Starve. Jack pulled Bob by his arm out of Mark's room quickly and quietly, leaving Mark to wonder to himself and wander about the game's environment.

"What?" Bob asked once he had been pulled out of the room.

"I can't do this, Bob. It's impossible. It hasn't even been four hours and I can't do this. Has he said anything about me? Did he say he misses me and he'll edit that out?" Jack ran his words together, impeding his speech. Bob chuckled and put his hands on Jack's shoulders in an attempt to calm him down.

"He hasn't said anything about the dare, Sean. Just keep your cool for me."

"I can't! I have to back out and you have to pursuance Wade to get Mark to back out of the dare! I can't stand not hugging or kissing on that man sitting in there." Jack pointed to Mark's room. Bob sighed.

"You're such a weak link, buddy. Fine, Wade and I will try to persuade Mark to back out. Don't get mad at me if I can't do it, get mad at Wade." Jack gave a half-assed laugh as he stated downstairs back into the living room with Wade.

~

One Hour Later, 9:00 AM.

"Hey Mark." Jack smiled as Mark walked into his line of sight, grabbing a carton of juice out of the fridge. He didn't respond.

"Markimoo?" Mark, again, didn't acknowledge Jack's plea. Jack sighed and let his head rest on his knees on the couch. Nothing interesting was on tv right now and he didn't really care to watch anything on Netflix.

"Fine. If you wanna be that way. I thought Wade talked you out of it." Mark sat on the other side of the couch, looking semi-guilty. Jack knew Mark couldn't handle not talking to him or even looking at him much longer. Jack trying to spark conversation made ignoring him even worse.

"Hey Mark, can you come here for a second?" Wade yelled down the hallway.

"Yeah, hold on." Mark stood up and sat his juice box down, starting down the hallway. Once Mark had gotten into Wade's room, he immediately bombed Mark with questions.

"Have you seen my khakis? I can't find them. Also, whole you're at it, if you could help me look for my flash drive with all my prerecorded videos on it that'd be great." Mark looked around Wade's room, finding his khakis but not his flash drive.

"I can't find your flash drive. Is it in your pockets or anything? Did you leave it at the airport?" Mark asked. Wade shook his head.

"No, I had it when I got here. Maybe you could go ask Jack if he's seen it." Mark shook his head and kept looking for the flash drive.

"Nope, I got it. I'm independent, I can find shit." Mark snapped. Wade threw his hands up an stepped back, laughing.

"Alright, alright. Can you just go look in the living room while I stay and keep looking in here?" Mark nodded hesitantly.

He slowly walked into the living room, half expecting Jack to be sitting on the couch staring after him. Jack wasn't there. Mark gave a relieved sigh and began looking for the flash drive.

"Hey Wade, would it be stuck between the couch cushions? I mean, did you sit here with-" Mark heard thumping footsteps down the stairs and was pounced on not by Bob, not by Wade, but by Jack. He turned Mark over on his back.

"Can you please back out of the dare?" Jack begged, pulling on the collar of Mark's shirt. Mark closed his eyes; for if he looked into Jack's, he would find himself lost and would ultimately lose the dare.

"I can't Sean, we'll lose the dare." Mark tried to push Jack off to no avail.

"Please Mark? You know I can't go even an hour without telling you I love you or kissing you or hugging you..." Jack pleaded. Mark opened his eyes to teary ocean-blue ones.

"Nonono, sh, don't cry," Mark rolled his sleeves down and wiped the tears rolling down Jack's face. Jack climbed off of Mark and sat with his knees up to his chin and his face in his hands. Mark embraced the man.

"Sh, I'm sorry, I knew you didn't want to do the dare and I pretty much made you. I'm sorry my baby, you can hate me if you want." Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and snuggled into his neck, smirking.

"I knew you couldn't handle the dare either."

"Hm?"

"I tricked you babe." A nasty smile spread across Jack's face.