How you met (Calum)

You were at your favorite cafe, about to order yourself some coffee. When you walked up to order, you see a tan skin boy, already looking at you. He blushed, and looked away quickly. You chuckled, and thought he was kind of cute. You walked up to the cash register, and asked for your favorite coffee. "Coming right up," He said in a quiet voice, still looking down. "What's your name?"

"[Y/N]." You replied nicely. He looked you deep in his eyes and said, "What a beautiful name." You blush and say a quick thanks, while looking down. The tan boy wrote your name down, and started working on your coffee. As you were waiting, you couldn't help but stare at him, intriguingly. His back was faced towards you, and you couldn't help your eyes trailing down to his bum. When the boy was done, he turn around quickly, and clears his throat.

"Um... H-here you go." He says shyly, while handing you your coffee. "Oh! Thank you... Calum!" You said, as you were looked for his name tag. "I like that name..." You mumbled under your breath. "T-thank you."

"Not to be weird, or anything, but do you get off any time soon?" You asked, you really wanted to know more about this Calum guy. "Um... I get off in about 10 or 15 minutes. Why?"

"So I can know how long I have to wait until I get to take you out." You say, with a lot of confidence.

"U-uh- I d-don't know-" Calum got got cut off, by you.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not a serial killer. Your in good hands."

"Well- well-" He stammered again.

"Just say yes." You giggled.

"Ok." Calum said with a slight laugh.

_______________
I know, it really bad, but I tried. Bye my lovelies💙 p.s. I put 11 because that's the year 5sos became an official band, but I'm pretty sure you already knew the reason. Or you didn't , oh well.