How You Met (Michael)

You were on your way to go see your favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer do an acoustic concert for a radio station contest you won. You were so ready for this, your mom even let you leave school just to see them (I begged my mother for like 3 hours I swear).

Once you were finally at the radio station, you waited in the waiting room with your best friend who drove you to the event.

"So, are you nerves?" [Y/BF/N] asked.

"Little bit, but I think I got this under control." You said a tad shaky. I mean let's be honest, your meeting your favorite band. Why in the world would you not be nerves?

"Yeah, sure. Ok" Your friend said rolling there eyes. You let out a chuckle, until you saw Calum and Luke messing around in their waiting room through a window. "OMG! Do you see that? It's Cake dancing, omg I ship it HOLY SHIT- I can't right now. This is not ok on so many levels I swear, I'm-" Your friends cut you off from your mint fangirl attack." [Y/N], ok look at me. Calm down, it's ok. Just calm down."

"Yeah, yeah ok. Just calm down they're normal people just like us, it's ok just calm down [Y/N]. Just calm down." You mumble to yourself as you were being escorted towards the show room with your friend and a couple of other fans in the room.

-

After the little acoustic show, you and your friend were just about to leave. It was amazing you got to take pictures with the boys and Mikey even kissed you cheek too.

But when you and your friend tried to turn on her car, the car wouldn't crank. Eventually this leading to you guys being the last one in the parking lot due to trying to call people and no one picking up.

Just as you and your friend were about to give up, and just ask someone for help, and person, or band member might I say, beat you to it.

"Uh, you guys need some help?" At first you didn't believe it, when you turned around the Michael Clifford was looking at you. The Michael Clifford was talking you, and the same Michael Clifford who just kissed you cheek.

"Uh, yeah. If you don't mind." Your friend said calm. Thinking it wasn't that big of at all deal. She liked their music, like she was a fan of the band, but not in The 5SOSFAM. As Michael and your friend has a conversation you didn't do anything but stare at him. Looking at all his features and just smiling when he smiled. That soon got interrupted when your friend patted you on the back and said "Let's go," You didn't know what she was talking about, but you just followed.

Mikey took you and your friend back to your hotel (let's pretend this was far from home) to drop you guys off. On the way there your friend feel asleep. So you and Mikey had some time to get to know each other.