How you met (Luke)

You were front row at an All Time Low concert, with your best friend, [Y/BF/N]. They were playing your favorite song, you felt a gaze on you, and you turned to see a tall, cute I might add, guy staring at you. Once you guys made eye contact, he quickly looked away. For some reason, you couldn't stop staring at him through out the concert. You two would make eye contact here and there, but look away fairly fast.

As the concert was coming to an end you were staring at him even more, then [Y/BF/N] taped you on the shoulder, bringing you out of your gaze. "Yes?" You ask her, questionably. "You have been staring at him all night, who is he?" [Y/BF/N] ask. You answer with, "I don't know, but I'm going to go find out." Just as the guys walked off stage you walk over to the talk guy and Tap him on his shoulder, just as he was about to leave. "He turns around and say 'huh' until he saw you and said "Oh, hi...".

"Hi..."

"Umm, hi..." He says again, making you chuckle a little.

"Uh, you already said that."

"S-sorry about that. I'm Luke, and you are?'"

I'm [Y-" But before you could answer, a guy that looked around Luke's age, maybe a year older. "Hey Luke, we're leaving come on." The guy said to Luke before he took a glance at you. "Ohh, and who is this beautiful girl?" Luke's friend tried to whisper in his ear, but failed miserably. "Michael, shut up."

"Someone's cranky." 'Michael' said, if I recall correctly. Michael walked away, a little sassy too. Luke looked back at me. "So... Your name?" Luke asked me again. "It's [Y/N], nice to meet you."

"Oh, well [Y/N], can I get your number?"

"Yes, can I get your too?"

"Of course."

--------------------------------------------------

Short, I know, but I'm trying. Until next time, my lovelies.