Just a Friend

•James•

She's something alright.

The way she smiled and laughed tonight  just like everything was alright in the world, is a sight i could never get tired of looking at. That's the one thing I envied about her, she could make little things seem special.

Ok back to reality.

She's just a friend, a really good friend. Actually close na close kami. Yun lang.

We actually have a shooting later for OTWOL, we're only in Lake Tahoe for a few more days then back to Philippines.

*buzz buzzz*
Nadine : James ready ka na? Tawag tayo ni Direk sa scene natin. See you soon :D

I smiled looking down at the text. Showtime.

I read over my lines in the dressing room while Nadine was getting her makeup done. Oh yeah, did i mention? We share a dressing room.

"I'm ready to get this day over with, tired na ako"

"Do you want my pillow? Food? Oh ano does my alaga need to sleep?" Sha talaga ha, annoying but cute.

"Your pillow. Your princess pillow, and make sure meron parin laway mo"

"Ikaw ha! Oh ito na, yun lang ba ang gusto mo?"

"Gusto ko ikaw..."

"Ha?"

"Gusto ko ikaw to make me a coffee. Hahahaha"

" Hindi mo ako slave ha! Actually slave kita diba? TBYD sabi mo ' I can't be your prince... But i can be your slave' Hahaha"

"Touché...touché"

" Hoy tawag na tayo ni Direk, let's get this last scene over with"

Direk, "Ok james you kiss nadine, walk up the stairs, kiss kiss kiss blah blah blah BED SCENE..."

What?!?!

"Oh ano? Meron ba problema?"

" Umm.. No. Actually i'm excited" Well that came out wrong.

"Ano?" -Nadine

"I mean.. It's my first bed scene and ummm....you know what I mean"

"Haha oo i just wanted to see your reaction"

"ACTION!"

I began to kiss her, nothing different. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she led me up the stairs, giving me little pecks on the lips. I opened the door. This was it. I grabbed her face pushing it against mine while she leaned on the wall. Nadine began to take my shirt off as we try to walk over to the bed, struggling as our kiss got deeper. I laid her down, we both looked at each other. I gaze at her, staring deep in her eyes. Gosh she looked beautiful. I caught her staring back and a grin began to form in my face. That was it. We could no longer hold it. I kissed her pressing hard for as long as i could as we gasped for air.

"CUT!!"

Meron ba Take 2?

~Author's note ~
Hi guys this is my first wattpad story, blah blah blah. I'm only doing this to show my love for Jadine. XD

I'm not that good in tagalog but i'm trying ha! Leave your comments and opinions ( that's what everyone says so...)
Hope you enjoy!
                         Xoxo - Mä 💛