The Other Side of Me

•Nadine•

We've been friends for two years and i still get kilig around him. The way he stares at me, the way he compliments me...

He just doesn't know.

I try to stand up but something stops me. His arms wrap around me bringing me closer to him. He pushes my head to his chest and he begins to play with my hair.

We just lay there. In the snow.
Us two.

He whispers in my ear.
"Nadine you look beautiful today"  I could feel his warm breath down my ear. Ayyyyy ang kilig!!

I look up at him and he stares at me.

"You already told me that"

"I know, i just wanted to tell you again."

We lay there, keeping each others company for as long as we could.

He puts out one hand to help me up and wipes the snow off me. Without saying a word he holds my hand and we begin to walk.

I look at our hands and of course, I smile at him.

I love moments like this. Because I know that when i get back home it wouldn't be the same. There will be bashers, issues and problems.

But for now, i want to live in the moment. With him.

I have a lot of problems. I'm not confident, i'm not the strong girl people want me to be. I just hide all that. I smile a broken smile. I worry about simple things. I'm scared to get judged by society.

But James.
He's different.

He lives his life to the fullest. He doesn't care what anyone says.... He makes me feel special.

A tear falls down my cheek.

He looks at me with concern.
"Hey..are you okay?" He says with a gentle voice

Fuck.I hate it when he feels bad for me.

He stops and turns me to look at him. He wipes the tears with his thumb as he kissed my forehead.

"Everything is going to be okay.." he looks at me and smiles.

At that moment my world stopped spinning.

~Author's Note~
Make sure you read with the music, it makes it more... Romantic 😏😂
                       Xoxo ~ Mä💛