1. TEARIN' UP MY HEART

tearin' up my heart: nsync

3 YEARS AGO

You know the feeling when you listen to a great song for the first time, or when you watch the sunset for the first time? What about when you hear a strangers voice, but it sounds so familiar and comforting? That was what it was like when I saw him.

I had a crush on my brother's best friend; and boy, was he beautiful. He had the softest hands that never waved to me, and the most vibrant eyes that never looked my way. I was only fourteen after all. What sixteen year old boy is looking towards the freshmen?

He always came over with the prettiest girls. They were always pale, light blond, and petite. They were always on the volleyball team. They were always not me.

PRESENT TIME

"Hannah! Come downstairs to welcome your brother home!"

Running down the stairs as fast as I can, my feet nearly slipping of the wooden stairs in my frilly socks, I jump into my brother's arms. His hair was styled the same as it was before he left to college, I noticed.

"Will." I whispered, smiling as he let go.

"Kept your grades up while I've been gone?" He teased.

"Shut up, you nerd." I punched his arm, and he faked a wince.

"I see you still punch like a girl."

"I have punched like a girl my whole life, because I am a girl." I punched his arm again. "And I'm proud of that."

"I was just joking, but I see sarcastic sexist jokes don't fly." I giggled, and he pulled me under his arm. "You're all grown up and smart. Not as smart as me, though." I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Harry?" I froze as my mom butt in.

"He's here?" I asked.

"Yeah, his parents are out of town all summer so he's just going to stay with us. And he's getting his bags from the car." Will walked to the kitchen and inspected the fridge.

"He's going to be in the guest bedroom?" I asked.

"No, he'll be in your room, right in the bed with you. Of course, in the guest bedroom." Will retorted.

"That's right by my room-"

"Hannah, what are you freaking out about? You've known him for, like, forever. He doesn't like you in that way, I can assure." I nodded slowly, then heard the sound of the door open, followed by the sound of footsteps. We all looked at him, and my mother and I were certainly shocked at his appearance. He was completely different; taller, longer hair, and plenty of tattoos.

"I-Harry!" My mother smiled, trying to look less surprised but it wasn't working by the look of the smirk on his face. "Let me show you where you'll be staying." He followed her.

But his eyes hit mine before he left. He pierced into me and I looked down at my feet, then basically anywhere but him. His eyebrows squinted in confusion as he walks up the stairs into the room next to mine.

"What the hell was that?" Will asks.

"I don't know," I huff, blushing and jogging to my room. Unfortunately, I bump into Harry.

"In a rush?" He asks in a low voice.

"Nope," I say, trying to keep my cool. He just looks so damn good. His smirk was entrancing. He chuckles and looks down as he walks towards me, looking down into my eyes as he stands a foot in front of me.

"Nice seeing you again, Hannah." I blushed, looking down.

"You too." He leaned into my ear.

"Real nice," his deep voice rasped. After those words, he walked into his designated room for the summer and closed the door. Knowing I was blushing 10 shades darker than before, I ran into my room. I closed my door as fast as I could, letting out the deepest sigh.

--------

yooooo im hype about this story! this chapter is like half the size of a regular chapter I would post but this is just an intro !!

add this to your library, ill be updating frequently :))))))

lots of love xx