7. GET ON THE BUS

get on the bus: destiny's child

h a r r y

"Why do you look so pissed off, dude?" Will had been questioning my behavior all night. "Is it a girl or something?"

"Yes," I shortly replied as I clenched my jaw.

"You can tell me, you know," Will said. "I'm practically a brother to you."

"There is this girl that I am so intrigued by, but she is so off-limits," I sigh. "I want her though, Will."

"So go after her! I'm not going to deal with you all the rest of summer if you're going to be mad because of some girl," Will laughs. I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"You don't get it, Will." I stand up. "I'm gonna cool off, alone. Thanks though, man."

"It's cool," Will grabbed his Nintendo controller and occupied himself as I walked out of his room. Out of curiosity, I peer into Hannah's room to see what the two were doing since the door was open. I catch eyes with Paul and his widen in the slightest, following him taking Hannah and kissing her. She kisses back as he rolls over and lays on her.

I'm so stunned at church boy's game.

I walk slowly towards my room as I hear a tiny moan from Hannah. My stomach drops and I feel myself begin getting hard as she moans again. I quickly escape into my room to relieve the created tension.

h a n n a h

"Why do you look so pissed off, dude?" Will asked Harry. "Is it a girl or something?"

"Yes," Harry replied and I paused the movie Paul and I were watching, slapping his arm.

"You can tell me, you know," Will said. "I'm practically...," I couldn't hear the rest.

"There is this girl that I am so intrigued by, but she is so off-limits," I hear Harry sigh. "I want her though, Will." Off-limits? Is that what he thought of me as?

I want her I want her I want her I want her. His words repeated in my head.

"So go after her! I'm not going to deal with you all the rest of summer if you're going to be mad because of some girl," Will laughed at him. I roll my eyes at how annoying he could be.

"You don't get it, Will." I can hear that he got up. "I'm gonna cool off, alone. Thanks though, man."

His footsteps were nearing and I tried to look as calm as possible so that he wouldn't suspect I was listening when he walks passed my room. I can hear his steps slow down as he gets closer, and they stop.

Paul grabs my face in his hands and kisses me. I went along with it, because out of the corner of my eye, I'd seen Harry staring at us. Paul was really playing it up, too, and it felt almost real. He rolled on top of me and his hips pushed against mine. This was the farthest I've gone with a boy. A small noise came from my throat and he pushed his hips closer to mine, this time intentionally.

Paul's hand travelled to my waist and gently rested it there. He pulled his lips away from mine and just looked at me. Flicking a piece of hair from my face, I remembered Ashton. I could tell he did too when his face contorted and he started crying. His body collapsed onto mine and his head fell into my neck. The only thing I could do was caress his hair.

"Paul, please don't cry, it was only an act--"

"What am I? I like boys, and Ashton, but I was attracted to you and you're a girl," he said in between sobs. "I just want to know what is going on with me. If I like boys, then why didn't I want to stop just now? Why did I like the feeling?"

"You could be bi," I say, and he lifts his chin up. "Bisexual. That's when you like both genders."

"Could that be me?" I nod at him.

"Possibly. What do you think?" He sniffles and looks away.

"I-I guess. I would have to look more into it but it seems to be the only logical option." I smile at him and wipe away a tear. "I don't like you like that, you know that right?"

"Of course, I get it. Sometimes our absentmindedness gets the best of us."

"You're wise beyond your years, Miss. Montgomery," he giggles.

"Thank you," I nod my head at him and he sits next to me.

"Well, at least we solved why Harry did what he did," Paul lightly punches my leg. "He is afraid of your brother." I huff and shake my head.

"He could still be nice to me. I just don't get why he couldn't tell me, you know? Will wouldn't even be that mad if I went on a date with Harry."

Paul raises his eyebrows. "I don't think that all he wants is a date with you." Oh. "I have to go, it's getting late," he says as he looks at his watch.

"Sure, sure," I say softly, smiling at him. "Thank you again, for doing this for me."

"Anytime." And with that, he walks out of my bedroom door. I sigh, and notice him stop walking. He puts his ear against Harry's door. His jaw drops and he starts mouthing a sentence that I can't understand.

"What?" I whisper-shout at him. He repeats what he said before, but I still can't hear him so I shake my head. Paul starts doing an obscene movement with his hand by his privates, and then points at Harry's door. Oh my god. Harry was pleasuring himself.

I slap my hands over my mouth in shock.

"Go in there!" Paul whispers and points aggressively at the door. I shake my head vigorously and say no. He crosses his arms, and looks at his watch. "Fine, I will." He reaches for the doorknob and I jump out of my bed, running to stop him. I'm standing in front of the door when Paul twists the door open and runs down the stairs, leaving me dumbfounded.

I can't help but stare at him. He was facing the wall, his head and left arm leaning against it. The door opened mid-moan and my cheeks were burning. He looked at me, his eyes widening as he reached for his pants at his ankles as quickly as possible. I looked away, covering my eyes. Feeling him walk closer to me, I shivered. He gently peeled my hands off of my eyes, tilting my chin up to look at him. His eyes were the color of a forest that night.

He pulled me in his room by my arm with his right hand, closing the door with his left and pushing me against the door. He was so close to my face that if I moved just a couple of inches, my lips would touch his. His breath fanned my face as mine hitched. We just looked at each other without saying a word.

He neared my face slowly, and just as he was about to kiss me, he looked into my eyes asking for approval. I nodded my head. In that same second, he kissed me with so much force that my head slightly hit the door. He ran his hands down my body, landing on my backside and squeezing. He slaps my bottom and I jump. Looking up at him, I spot a smirk on his face.

He lifts up my head, exposing my neck to him. He sweeps his tongue slowly from my collarbone to my jaw. I shiver under his body that towers over mine and he chuckles.

"I've been waiting to see you tremble beneath me."

~~~

ooooh sexy chapter

this writing is so much better than my other story from last year YIKES