Batman's Daughter, Madison

Bruce's PoV:

When I found out Selina was pregnant she wanted nothing to do with her, meaning she didn't want to be Madison's motherly figure. So then we decided to wait until she's older to find out the truth. Madison is a very lucky child so whatever she needs she gets immediately. Yes, she may not look like me but we did DNA tests and she's mine. She looks mostly like my mother when she was still here. It's a shame that Madison has to grow up without grandparents on either side of the family. But she's old enough to hold my deepest secrets, especially the part about me being Batman. Madison is only a little child, five years old, but she knows how to hold a secret.
"Daddy," a small shy voice called out.
I look up to see Madison standing there holding her little brown teddy bear with a red tie. I wasn't in the Bat Cave right now, instead I'm in my study/library. I needed to occupy myself before I go out to patrol. I get off my chair and walk over to her crouching to her eye level.
"Yes, Sweetie," I ask in a calm quite voice.
"Can you read me a bed time story," Madison managed to stutter out.
Oh did I mention she has a slight verbal issue, or a stuttering problem.
"Of course honey," I respond. "Which story?"
She thought for a moment. And opened her mouth...
"Stellaluna," she answered quietly.
"Sure," I say grabbing the book off a shelf and going upstairs to my daughter's bedroom. Madison hoped into bed and I tucked her in then took a seat on the edge of her bed. She had me or Alfred read her a book every night before she went to bed. I began reading the book out loud and she began to drift off to sleep. After the story was over Madison had completely fallen asleep. I move off of her bed and give her a kiss on the fore head and walked out of the room. I looked at my daughter's sleeping figure once more before shutting the door and heading down to the Bat Cave to change. Allowing Alfred to take charge of Madison. We have sound monitors and motion sensors in the room so if anyone tries breaking in and tries to kidnap my daughter they are going to have to think again.
"Alfred, I'm probably not going to be home until later on," I say to him before turning my voice scrambler on.
"I know the drill Master Bruce," Alfred said.
"And make sure she makes it to her lessons on time with Grant," I said before jumping into my car and driving off into the night for my nightly patrol.