Superman's Daughter, Carson

Clark's PoV

When I found out Lois was pregnant with my child I was probably the happiest man alive. She looks like a lot like me. Just she had Lois's blue eyes. God, I love her. We found out she had powers when she punched the wall out of anger and punched her hand right through without any sign of pain. She did it like it was nothing. Lois and I decided to test her to see if she has any other of my powers. She did. The only thing she has controlling is her heat vision. I took her out to the corn field and put up a whole bunch of objects for her to try and fry them as Lois puts it.
"Daddy, I don't think I can do it," Carson said quietly with her head done.
"Yes you can sweetie. You just need to focus and imagine you achieving your goal. Remember Car focus," I reassured her.
She took a couple deep breaths and opened her eyes to my surprise they were glowing white instead of red. Lasers shot out of her eyes and she hit everything else and instead of the objects I put up.
"Carson, focus," I whispered loud enough for her to hear me.
She closes her eyes to regain her energy. Slowly she reopened her eyes this time her eyes were glowing red. I guess that's normal for females with the powers and abilities like me. Carson was finally able to shoot all the objects, and almost on que Ma Kent came out. She saw what Carson has accomplished. Carson turns around with a satisfied grin on her face.
"Nana, did you see what I did," Carson asked jumping up and down excitedly.
"Yes I did, honey," Ma responded.
"Nice job, bug," I say as I pick her up and give her a kiss on the cheek.
We walk in the farm house and sit on the couch.
"Who's hungry," Ma asked.
"I am," Carson responded loudly.
Ma chuckled and walked into the kitchen. She came back a couple minutes later with sandwiches and macaroni and cheese on plates. Carson moved on to the floor and watched what ever was on and allowed to watch.