65

Okay so I'm listening to Halsey and I can picture this ;;

Imagine John and Ringo, being two dumb but really in-love teenagers being high out of their minds. They snuck in some random motel and they're laying down on the bed with their heads up in space.

But despite that, John still sneaks kisses and Ringo still squeezes back on his hand. They smile at each other languidly, and Ringo just bursts out giggling.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He slurred, rising up to an elbow, hand sleepily raising up to touch John's face.

"Do what?" He murmured, kissing the tips of his fingers.

"Looking at me," Ringo sighed dreamily, as if everything was just a concoction of drugs and cigarrettes. "Like I'm some kind of... Some kind of treasure."

"'Cause you are." John grinned at him, rolling over so his face was inches away from his boyfriend. "I'll be drunk and you'll be beautiful. I'll wake up and you'll still be beautiful."

Ringo leaned up kissed his lips, his mouth fitting perfectly against John's. Like they were some puzzle pieces that were destined to fit with each other.

"God, I love you." John groaned in the kiss, making him erupt into giggles again.

His eyes crinkled from how big he was smiling. "Love you too, Johnny."

<><><><><>

I s2g I don't know where that came from

But heyyyy hazy fluff <3

Also,, 2.88k reads and 500 votes !!! That's INSANE!!

Or should I say,,,, inZAYN-

*gets kicked out*