The Truth Came Out!?

He started the car and threw the phone on the backseat. He growled and looked at me. "Don't you even dare read my mind again girl " .

I slowly looked at him. "Stop. The. Darn. Car!" I almost screamed. My heart was beating loud and I couldn't stay in there.... I looked down and saw him speed up. The feeling of throwing something at him hit me. "You better stop the car or else-" 

"Or else what" he snapped and drove towards the wood.

"..I-I call the police!" I screamed and took up my phone. He snatched it from my hand and laid it in his pocket. "H-hey give it back!". A smirk creeped over his face. "I thought you were nice....".

His smirk removed and he stopped the car in front, of an old haunted house... "Listen... I'm not nice, I will never be nice, but my psycho of an uncle are after you and I'm trying to help! So shut that mouth of yours and get in  the house!" He growled and got out.

I slowly got out and turned away from the house, but only to walk into his chest. "I'm not that stupid" he said and took my  hand. "Come on.... Scott and the others are waiting". I slowly looked at the door and heard my heart beat faster and faster. My head was spinning and my body was shaking. The next second..... I was in the arms of Derek. "They are not gonna hurt you.... Cause I won't let them" he slowly walked in and my heart felt like a machine gun going on and won't stop.

We neared the couch and he put me down. He slowly got down beside me and starred at the others. An awkward silence was in the room until Scott broke it. "Derek.... Shouldn't we tell her?". A small nod came from Derek as he held my hand.

Derek's p.o.v.

I slowly got down beside her. Her heart was beating too fast and too loud... I slowly looked around to see if anybody had noticed it and luckily no one had even dared to look at me or her. I slowly looked down at her to check if she was okay, but.... Her body was shaking and her heart wouldn't stop.... The awkward silence was still there and when I slowly opened my mouth... I got cut off by Scott. "Derek....shouldn't we tell her?". My mind went blank.... 'What if she gets scared...' I slowly nodded and took her hand. Her heart beat began to slow down and she looked at me.

"The wolf that attacked you wasn't an animal.... It was a human named Peter also known as my uncle.... His a werewolf like Scott, Isaac and.... Me. Supernatural is real and we think.... That you are too" I slowly tightened my grip on her hand and her heart began to beat faster again.

"Y-you must be joking.... Make fun with the new girl.... That's always funny" she slowly got up and I pulled her back. A voice slowly entered the conversation. "It's true.... Not that with joking with you, but.... It's true that with supernatural.... Or else it you wouldn't read our minds...." I looked over and saw Isaac getting up and walking over to us.

Her hand tightened as he looked into her eyes and His eyes slowly changed color. "D-don't show me!" She screamed out with tears down her cheeks. I held her closer and slowly whispered into her ear "hey easy.... We are trying to h-" I looked into her eyes as tears find there way down. 

My chest tightened and I pulled her up on my lap. I slowly stroked her back as she fell asleep.... I looked down at her and pulled a blanket over her. "Derek.... We need to find out what Peter want with her...." I followed the voice and saw Scott and Stiles standing in front of me.

I didn't wanna wake her, but I nedded to get some answers.... I looked up at them and slowly got up with her in my arms. I walked upstairs, into my room and put her on my bed. I pulled the covers over her and turned around, but something grabbed me. I looked down at her and saw a faint smile.

Normal p.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. Looking around I saw Derek turning around and I grabbed his hand without thinking. He looked at me and I smiled as much as I could. 'Why does she have to be so cute.... I can't take it anymore....' My eyes meet his and he sat down beside me.

He opened his mouth and a small "Hey...." came out as he layed his hand on my cheek. My heart beat got louder and a small smile came from me. His eyes looked into mine and i couldnt get myself to move away. "Are you okay again....?" His voice was shaking and something wasn't right. I slowly nodded and got up, still looking at him. He followed every move as I walked away from him, taking my jacket. I slowly reached down in my pocket. "Dont bother...." I looked at him and saw what i was looking for in his hand. "My phone...." he nodded and held it tighter.

My legs moved and the next second i was beside him grabbing onto it. I tried too pull it out of his grip, but... i couldn't. His other arm found there way around me as he pulled me close. "I need answer first" was all he said as he removed his arm and took the phone in his pocket. I stepped away from him as the door slammed up. 

"What happened in here!" was all i heard and there were an awkward silent around us. I took the chance and ran. Ran down the stairs, out the door and into the wood. The sound of my shoes hit the sticks and leaves, followed the wood. I ran over some kind off bridge, I stopped and looked around. All I could see was trees and leaves. 

I started to walk but as I did.... I felt. My legs gave up under me and my vision got blurred. I closed my eyes and held my head in my hands. The cold air surrounded me and I hugged myself. I opened my eyes only to see a wolf. A wolf standing right in front off me. I slowly crawled back wards and my back hit a tree. I looked in front off me and it stood there. Looking at me...

my mind went blank and my whole body were shaking. My hands touched the ground and with the left over powers i had.... I pushed myself up from the ground. The wolf began to growl and my heart beated faster and faster. I tried to walk but i fell down. The wolf neared me and when i looked up... my eyes meet the wolfs eyes.

I pushed myself up and sat on the ground. It watched every single move i made... like him... I slowly reached out and first there i realized how much I were shaking. The wolf took a step towards me and i touched it.

Its black fury were so soft and i slowly stroke its back. I looked at it and it didnt seem like it cared so I keeped going, but the sound from a broken stick filled the wood. The calm and sweet wolf were now looking at me with sadness, revenge and anger in it eyes.

The wolf moved away and something happened.... the wolfs soft black fury were now skin... human skin. I looked up at it and saw a man... my eyes meet his and my breath were taken away. "D-Derek?"