Am I even alive?

He slowly got closer as the sound where just beside us. I began to shake and I felt a hand holding around my waist. He pulled me closer until I was in his arms. The sound stopped,I hide my face in his chest and a low growls was all I heard.

My chest tightened as I could hear my own heart beat in my ears.

Derek' pov

I could hear small footsteps coming closer. I took I deep breath and I could smell his scent. I gave a small growl and looked at her coldly. I couldn't stop worrying about her.... I walked back and stood in front of her. Maybe it was time for her to see the real me.... Maybe it's to early but I need her trust. Her eyes followed every move I made as I walked back.

I began to concentrate as I felt myself getting on two legs. The black fur disappeared slowly as my paws turned into hands and feets.

I took in a deep breath and heard her shaking voice. "D-Derek..."

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were shaking in fear, her body were trying slowly to get away and her heartbeat that wouldn't slow down. I slowly neared her as I heard him right beside us. I grabbed a hold around his waist, pulled her closer and held my arms around her. I could feel her breath against my chest as she leaned against it. I looked around until my eyes meet his and I let out a low growl. He turned around and ran off with the thought about getting almost killed if he stayed.

I could feel her breath still at my chest as she were shaking and her heartbeat were sitting in my ears. The smell off salty water like the ocean got in my nose as I looked down at her.

I grabbed her chin and made her look up and as I did, I saw tears. Her tears streaming down her face, I pulled a little away and wiped off the tears on her face and smiled lightly.

I pulled her into a hug and as I did I could feel her hands holding onto my back.

Her heartbeat slowly got back to normal and I could feel her body stopped shaking.

I grabbed a hold off her legs and lifted her off the ground. Her nails digging into my back out of fear and she looked at me..... Almost worried....

I began walking over the bridge as I heard running footsteps and before I could do anything, she held tight onto my back as the footsteps got closer.

I inhaled the scent and it was clear who it was....

"Derek!!"

I sighed and looked down to (y/n) to make sure if she was calm. Her eyes meet mine and a small smile came on her face. I smirked a little and saw a shadow coming faster and faster. The face of the shadow came and when he saw us, he slowed down.

"I told u to stay Scott!" I snapped at him in a growl.

He just stood there, all silent and wouldn't say a word. I walked past him and towards the house. My eyes slowly wandered down at her, only to see her fast asleep. As I reached the house, I went in and we got surrounded.

"Where were u!?" I heard isaac' voice shaking a little.

"What happened!?" An other voice asked.

I gave them a silent glare and walked past them leaving they'll questions. I yawned as I laid her on my bed, got beside her and looked at her as she hugged my left side.

I let out a little chuckle and laid with an arm around her. My eyes closed slowly and as I was half sleeping, I heard the door slam up and I opened my eyes fast.

I saw stiles standing in the doorway with Scott and Isaac. I growled and felt her hand disappear from my stomach and saw her sit up, rubbing her eyes.