Is This The End?

(Y/n)

I looked at the gun which were pointed towards me and Derek. I felt him let go of me, standing protectively in front of me. A low growl came from him before he stepped back, making me do the same. I looked at his back, trembling lightly as the man pointed it at Derek's chest.

"Argent put down the gun so we can get to the point" Derek said, obviously annoyed.

I saw the man, called Argent lay his gun down before going to the table, looking at some maps. He didn't look at any of us as he spoke. "Explain to me how this can be possible"

Derek went over, explaining how the tunnels under the city was an easy way to get through it all. As he explained, the sound of the metal door came, everyone's eyes went on it or more like, on Scott.

Derek's P. O. V

I looked at Scott, when the sound of footsteps hitting metal came. "What are you doing here?" I grumbled, seeing (y/n) fully confused.

Scott went over, looking at the map. "You can't go through tunnel four.... Jackson would figure it out too fast"

My eyes stayed on him as I pulled (y/n) closer to me, kissing her cheek. I saw her looking at the map, trying to figure it out. "babe...." I stroke her back softly, kissing her nose. "I can't explain it to you.... But just trust me... Stay here and Erica will protect you."

Her eyes went to Erica, then mine with a look that said it all. I started explaining how Jackson had turned into some kind of lizard, which we were trying to stop. I saw her simple nod , hugging my waist as she whispered" be careful ". A bright smile came om my face as I kissed her forehead, stroking her back." I will babe".

Scott's P. O. V.

I saw Derek's back as he went out with Argent, leaving me with (y/n) since she didn't wanted to stay with Erica and Boyd.  When I couldn't hear them anymore I finally spoke up, looking at her. "You aren't gonna stay am I right?"

I saw her smirk as she grabbed her jacket, putting her hair into a ponytail. "I'm not letting him get killed or anything" I chuckled, not even questioning as I called stiles, her eyes flickering golden. "What the?!" I dropped the phone, looking into them. "Who did this!?"

"Did what!?" she tilted her head, a smell i knew way to good came.

"Who made you a....."

--------------
CLIFFHANGER XD
I kno, I'm an evil person