Chapter One: Misunderstanding

Alistair's POV
It all started when us Wonderlandians, Courtly included, were all playing a game of croquet with Lizzie. Kitty, Maddie, and Courtly made up the Rebels team. While Lizzie, Bunny, and I made up the Royals team.

Despite the fact Lizzie was bossing us around a little bit, we were having a really good time. Then, I heard Courtly talking to Kitty about info on.......ME?

Well, that isn't creepy at all. NOT! That's extremely creepy!

I went over to the Rebels team to get an explanation. "What're you two talking about?" I questioned the two girls. "Just talking about y-" Kitty wasn't able to finish that sentence because Courtly covered up her mouth to get her to be quiet.

"Nothing that important, babe." Courtly winks at me and I'm getting even more creeped out. But who could blame me though! Courtly was acting real flirty with me. Bunny was watching from afar and she didn't have a very good hexpression on her face.

But that did make sense, Bunny and I have more chemythstry than me and Courtly do. I do believe that Courtly is a cool girl, but the fact that she tried to kill my friends throws me just a little bit. Oh well.

Bunny's POV

I still can't believe that the Courtly Jester has a crush on my Alistair! Sure, I don't know whether or not he likes me but still. He and I have had a lot more chemythstry then Courtly ever has! You know what, I'm going to start up some drama. Man, Faybelle's been rubbing off me. 

"Courtly! How could you!" I walked up to Courtly angrily. Courtly and Alistair look at me like I'm crazy. "What did I do?" Courtly asks, confused. 

"You stole my charm bracelet!" I yelled. Kitty and Lizzie run to the three of us. 

"Courtly, I thought you gave up your evil deeds?" Lizzie stutters. Courtly says that she did but I scoffed. "You totally did, and I'll prove it! I'll run into the school, enter your dorm, and take a picture from your room." I transform into a bunny and hop towards the school. 

Before I stop by Courtly's dorm, I've got to stop by my own in order to make it look like she actually took it. Once I was in my dorm, I grab my charm bracelet and phone and head off to Courtly's dorm. 

I arrived into her dorm and grinned to myself. And it was a mischievous grin. I place my bracelet in a stack of cards and step back to take a picture. Once I sent it to her, I put my bracelet on and hopped on outta there.

Courtly's POV

"But I didn't steal it!" I tried convincing the Wonderlandians but it was no use. None of them believed me, except for maybe Lizzie. She and I've been friends forever after. But when I was evil, our friendship was just put on hold for a slight while.

"The picture was taken from YOUR room, so you're most definitely lying!" Alistair accused when Bunny showed up.   

"My friends, Courtly gave up her wicked deeds when she came to Ever After High, don't you think that Bunny was just jealous that Courtly was flirting with Alistair?!" Lizzie pointed out. The Wonderlandians shook their heads because they obviously didn't believe me and Lizzie. 

I was starting to get mad. My clenched fists were starting to turn purple and suddenly, a portal opened up! Clearly, some of my evil powers were still there. Lizzie, Kitty, and Maddie started running out of the croquet field but me, Alistair, and Bunny couldn't make it out of there fast enough. We tried to run but Bunny and Alistair were being sucked into the portal and when I tried to pull them out by myself, but all three of us were sucked into the portal. 

Alistair's POV 

Courtly, Bunny, and I were falling through the portal when suddenly, we stopped. We appeared to have landed on the grass of the croquet field. "Guys, where are we?" Courtly asked as we stood up. I looked out to see...... Ever After High destroyed!?