Chapter 3: Ah Nuts!

Courtly's POV

I was in my brand new dragon proof armor and it looked fablelous! One thing's for sure, this is getting weird. "I look happily ever awesome! But why dragon proof armor?" I asked Poppy and Cedar. Poppy O'Hair and Cedar Wood looked at each other then back at me. "We just thought this armor would be both helpful for the war and fashion forward. Of course, we make sure the boys have some boy type armor."  Poppy explained. 

How Poppy and Cedar learned how to make dragon proof armor is confusing but whatever after. One thing's for sure, I needed more information on what's going on in the war. Especially considering why the Wonderlandians  that are on different sides aren't allowed to be friends at ALL. I decided to leave the dragon proof armor room and look around to find some Rebels that can give me some info on what's been going on.

But as I'm looking around, however, I bumped into a really tall boy with some cute little ears and some beautiful brown eyes. "Sorry, Courtly. My fault." The boy said. I was a little lost in his eyes when he said my name again. 

"Earth to Courtly. Cameron Wolf calling." Cameron said like he was talking into a phone. I zapped back to reality and saw Cameron lifting an eyebrow at me. 

"Hey, Cameron. Can you give me some updates on the war?" I ask him. Cameron seems to be just a little unsure but nods yes. He takes my hand and we run down to what seemed to be what was left of the Red Shoes Dance Club. 

Cameron gets through the ruins and we find a place to talk. "Okay, I'm sorry I had to pull you away to tell you but...... a lot of us are forbidden to talk about what happened." Cameron said, looking around. 

"Okay, when Raven didn't sign the Storybook of Legends, Apple White did NOT take it well. So, instead of respecting Raven's decision, she got so mad that she declared war on Raven and the Rebels. Raven was very upset about it but she accepted the war. So the Royals and the Rebels haven't been the same for quite some time." Cameron explained. I was completely speechless, this wolf knew a lot more about the war then he seemed to. 

"Cameron, why do I feel like that you aren't happy with the war?" I asked him. Cameron's ears dropped and he had a really sad hexpression on his face. "I'm definitely not. My sister, Ramona, and I have been kind of worried of how it'll all turn out. What if I lose her, my dad, yo- I mean everyone else?" Cameron said, his ears were still drooping. 

I was getting really worried about Cameron so I decided to give him a........ hug. I heard his ears rose up and he hugged me back. "Thanks, I needed that." He smiled. Cameron and I were both blushing but it was perfectly fine, I don't know if I like him or not. 'Cause I like Alistair, right? 

Alistair's POV

I was trying my best to listen to the meeting but I've got no idea what's going on. "We've got to fight back! We can't just keep hiding!" Ashlynn said. All the other Royals agreed, except for me and Bunny. Again, we don't know what's been going on.

"But Ashlynn, we have no way of attacking! There are a lot more Rebels then Royals, especially with the Wonderlandians divided up." Dexter pointed. Ashlynn did agree that was true but they had two fairies on their side and three people that can transform into animals. "Um, what hexactly happened to the Wonderlandians?" Bunny asked. 

Then, everyone in the room just stared at Bunny like she was nuts. "Since we all chose our sides, the friendship between the Wonderlandians was broken. At least, with us three on the Royals side and Courtly, Maddie, and Kitty on the Rebels side." Lizzie explained. 

So, Courtly IS with the Rebels. And so are Maddie and Kitty! Maddie is one of the reasons we were all friends in the first place. I remember us all meeting like it was yesterday. And, when I actually had something romantically with Maddie. (A/N It's not S-E-X.)

~Flashback in Alistair's POV~

I was just playing around in a meadow. But when I found my favorite of the meadow when I came across a girl with crazy curly hair having a tea party with some dolls. "Hi, may I join in?" I asked the girl. The girl turned around and gave me an adorable smile. "SURE! I'm Maddie, daughter of the Mad Hatter." She smoothed down a spot for me. 

"Alistair, son of Alice. I live all by myself." I put my hand out but she high fives it. "That's the saddest thing ever after! But why do you live by yourself?" Maddie asked me. I explained how my mother abandoned me when I was four years old and I've been running around Wonderland by myself since I'm an explorer. 

"You should meet my friend Bunny Blanc, she's the daughter of the White Rabbit." Maddie did some sort of alert into the sky. Pretty darn quickly, a bunny was hopping towards us. "Hey, Maddie. What's the prob-" The bunny turned into a human. A girl with nice short white hair with an adorable little hat. "Bunny, meet Alistair. Son of Alice. He's an explorer like you." Maddie then giggled.

Bunny seemed to be quite quiet, but I didn't really notice. I was mostly focused on the brightly haired girl with a hat. 

My first crush was on Maddie, but when I spent time with Bunny in Wonderland with having the others gone, my crush was moved to her. But I realize now that I've never truly gotten over it. I most likely never will. She's the sweetest girl anyone has ever met, uh oh. My crush on Bunny has been platonic, it was just there to try to get over my crush on Maddie!

"Bunny, we need to find Courtly and the Rebels now!" 

A/N Finally, an update on this stinking book! I've been trying to finish this chapter for maybe 5 months! ARGH! And does it sound like me to not add my second favorite EAH ship in my EAH fanfics? I originally was going to keep Bunnistair as the main couple, but since they're one of my least favorite ships, I can't. Sorry. Now, CYA!