Chapter 2: War!?

Bunny's POV

"Alistair, where are we?" I ask him. Alistair looks around and didn't seem to know himself. "I'm not sure, Bunny. It looks like Ever After but in ruins." Alistair looks around.

Courtly takes out her cards and whispers into them. "Guys, it appears we're in another dimension." Courtly says. "WHAT!" Alistair and I said in union.

Looks like you should never make Courtly seriously angry. "So, what hexactly does this mean?" I ask and Alistair holds onto me. "It means...... things are much more topsy turvy then our dimension." Courtly states. 

"Alright, we should look around. And find out why Ever After is in ruins." Alistair says. The three of us walk out of the croquet field and they separate. Alistair and I walk to the left while Courtly goes to the right. 

Courtly's POV

I still can't believe that it's Bunny's fault that the three of us are here in this dimension! Argh! Why does every time I try to reach out to the Wonderlandians, it always ends up going into chaos. 

"Halt! WHO GOES THERE!" A familiar voice shouts at me. The person that the voice belonged to stood up. It was Darling Charming, daughter of King Charming. "Oh, it's Courtly. C'mon, we've got to go before the Royals show up." Darling signals to me.

I was confused for a moment but I walked toward her. She led me to a fort filled with all the Rebels. "Courtly! Where have you been!?" Raven, who seemed to be wearing her dragon proof armor, yells. "Um, I was just out in the croquet field....." I tried telling her but everybody freaked out.

"Courtly, you know that none of us are aloud outside if the Royals are." A fairy familiar voice spoke. "Yeah, you don't wanna get turned into a Royal." Another familiar voice spoke. The people that had just spoke were actually...... Maddie and Kitty! They seemed to be wearing their dragon proof armor as well but the thing was, Kitty didn't even have dragon proof armor or a dragon!

"Um, Maddie, Kitty? Why are you all wearing dragon proof armor? And why is Ever After in ruins!?" I asked frantically. Maddie and Kitty looked at each other, then back at me. "Don't you remember!?We're at war with the Royals!" Maddie stated. 

Alistair's POV

Bunny and I were still walking around, trying to figure out why Ever After seemed completely destroyed. I couldn't help but wonder where Courtly was at right now. Especially considering she didn't come along with us. "Bunny, do you know where Courtly went?" I asked the girl who's been staring at me for awhile. 

"She went to the right of where we were walking. Besides, why not have some time alone?!" Bunny said, gazing up at me. "Bunny, Courtly could be our only way out of this dimension." I told her. But Bunny Blanc, my best friend and beloved crush, did NOT even care. To be honest, this was starting to creep me out a little bit more than it should. I mean, lately Bunny has been watching practically my every move.

But while I was thinking about this, Bunny was tugging on my sleeve. "Alistair, we've got company!" Bunny's shivering hand points to two people wearing dragon proof armor. 

"It's okay, we won't hurt you." The one wearing the pink armor says. "W-who are you?" Bunny stutters, hextremely frightened. The pink one takes off her helmet and it reveals to be Briar Beauty, daughter of Sleeping Beauty. "BRIAR! Wait, if you're the pink one...... Who's the red one?" I said. 

The red one takes off her helmet and it reveals to be our good friend, Lizzie! "C'mon, my friends. We've got to get back to someplace safe. The Rebels are probably nearby." Lizzie says, gesturing us to follow them. Bunny and I glanced at each other but we decided to follow Lizzie and Briar. 

They led us to a royal like fort underground. "This looks happily ever awesome! How can you build a fort AND make it suit for royalty?!" Bunny asks quietly. "Ashlynn's animal friends helped us build it but we did it by ourselves mostly." Briar explains. 

"So, can you please explain why Ever After seems to be completely destroyed?!" I asked. Briar and Lizzie look at each other then back at us. They give us a look that totally says 'You two are idiots'. "Well, we're at war with the Rebels! We have been for quite some time now." Lizzie says. 

WE'RE AT WAR WITH THE REBELS!? That means, Courtly must be with the Rebels! "Now, we've got to get you two your armor. You lost them while kissing again, didn't you!?" Briar says, slapping her forehead with her hand. Hexcuse me! Kissing?! Bunny and I aren't even dating. 

Oh yeah, different dimension. I completely forgot.

"Okay, to the armor room! Ashlynn is busy helping assemble some more dragon proof armor." Briar points toward a door that had a sign that said 'Dragon Proof Armor Assembling Room'. Lizzie opened the door and there Ashlynn was. She seemed to be hextremely tired. "It's okay, Ashlynn. I'll take over, you lie down." Lizzie tells her and Ashlynn smiles. She drags herself out of the room and Lizzie walks in, grabbing a rope. She pulls it and a whole wall of dragon proof armor appears. 

"Lucky for you two, we keep several different copies of dragon proof armor. That way no one ever loses theirs." Lizzie smiles and pushes a button. I'm asked to step onto a podium and that's hexactly what I do. Lizzie claps her hands together and suddenly I dressed head to toe in dragon proof armor. "Whoa! I look so cool!" I examined myself in a mirror. 

Bunny was up next. In a couple of seconds, she was dressed in some dragon proof armor. "Wow, I look hexcellent!" Bunny says extremely happily. "You guys act like you've never worn the armor. Is there something I should know?" Lizzie asks suspiciously. 

"Guys, Apple calls for a meeting with all the Royals." Faybelle Thorn, daughter of the Dark Fairy, says. Lizzie nods and pulls the rope again. The wall of armor disappears and she's ready to head to that meeting. 

Third Person POV

So basically, Bunny, Alistair, and Courtly have hexactly no idea how they're going to be able to leave this dimension. At least, not yet anyway.