Chapter 19

Waking up the next morning the sun shined bright in the room. I felt good, my limbs were exhausted, and I really wanted to stay in bed all day long. Ryder held strong to his promise last night. I thought for sure he would exhaust himself after a while, but no. Every time he came, it seemed like he got harder.

Sitting up I felt the soreness between my thighs. Glancing over at Ryder he was still asleep; half of his body was hanging off the side of the mattress and soft snores were coming from his side of the bed.  Apparently, I'm not the only one feeling the effects of last night. Poor guy was exhausted.

I've never had sex like that, it was so phenomenal. He was a huge difference from Luke. Not ashamed of my moans or whimpers. He wanted the whole house to know he was taking me. At one point he held me against the door as he pounded into me. Luke used to tell me that love making should be quiet and in the privacy of your bed.

Scoffing, I shook my head and got out of bed. Grabbing my robe off of the chair, I headed out the bedroom door. Since it was a new start for Ryder, and I wanted to make him breakfast in bed. He had a hard day yesterday and then for him to take care of me last night was remarkable of him.

When I got downstairs Dahlia, Donny, and Alice were all in the kitchen. They were sitting at the island having a conversation but stopped when I walked into the room.

"There's our star," Dahlia stood up excitedly. "Are you ready for today? I have the perfect outfit all picked out for you. It says demure, but still sexy mama."

Laughing at her I walked over to the fridge. "Yes, I am ready, I have everything written out on what I want to say." Pulling out the ingredients for an omelet, I brought them to the counter. I could feel Alice's eyes on me.

I never come in here to cook. Usually, Dahlia or Ricky bring food up to me, but that's because I am always afraid I will run into Ryder. Now that we're doing better, I feel more comfortable around here.

"So, Jada, what time is Lamaze class today?" Donny asked, standing up and getting another cup of coffee. "I have been practicing my breathing," he yawned out.

Dahlia had brought in a Lamaze instructor after I had found out about the baby being a girl. She thought I could take the classes to lower my stress levels. At first, I would go with her and Ricky, but then Ryder started putting them to work with a deal he had going on and Donny was free.

One day he walked past and saw me sitting on the floor with Lamaze and the instructor, thought she was hot af—his words not mine. He walked on in and started pretending like he was an adoring uncle, then he was showing up to every class. At first, he may have been interested in the instructor, but I think Donny just liked feeling helpful.

Today the instructor called in sick, and she sent one of her coworkers – who was a man, and Donny still stayed for the class. Even watched three types of birthing videos with me.

"Actually, I think that I will ask Ryder to go with me, instead." I state not making eye contact with any of them.

"Oh really," Dahlia said, stretching the last word. "What changed that?" Waggling her eyebrows, she stood close to me watching me carefully.

Dipping my head, my hair fell over my face which was perfect because I could feel the heat on my cheeks. So, it was embarrassing for Ryder's family to know that we slept together.

"I think we all know what changed," Donny snickered. "Everyone could hear the two of them. We didn't get back until almost four in the morning and we even heard them."

Walking over to Donny, Alice hit him in the back of the head. "Donato, I did not raise you to be so crude. What happens in the bedroom of two people is their business, not yours."