Chapter 14: Faking Things

Rant Chapter.

I am so sick and tired of people pretending to have anxiety or depression or any mental illness for that fact to try to what? "Fit in?" Do you really have the audacity to tell me that you think having a mental illness makes you cool. Do you really think it makes you better? If that is your reason please do inform me on how struggling mentally can make you better. Better than people who do not have to struggle all the time. Do you really think struggling is fun for people who have both depression and anxiety? I can tell you straight up struggling with these illnesses is not fun. Why on earth would you try to pretend to feel like shit? Why would you pretend that you are dying on the inside when you are fine? Why would pretend to have panic attacks? Do you think it is some kind of sick joke? HAVING A MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT A JOKE. WHAT KIND OF SICK LITTLE SHIT THINKS IT'S FUNNY?!? Stop pretending to be something you are not. Stop pretending that you understand how they feel when really you have no idea what it is like to be trapped inside your own brain. If you are fine and pretending to be like this I do not even want to look at you because it is not funny. These illnesses are extremely difficult to have and hard to manage. If you are pretending to have one these illnesses because you want to have one. Why? Why would you want to struggle? Why is it so interesting for people? So many people under appreciate the strength and courage these people have on a day to day basis. Many do not realize that it is a lot more work than you can physically see. Mentally it ruins so many people. When it comes down to it many people are not strong enough to live with their depression. As of 2014 suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the United States. 17th on that list is murder that tells you a little something about the seriousness of this illness. There is a death by suicide about every 12.3 minutes let that sink in when you are pretending to have a illness that you do not have. When you are out pretending you are so depressed and so sad just remember that so many people die from the illness that you are PRETENDING to have.

RANT OVER.

Note: People who do stupid stuff like this make me sick. Also this is a rant chapter so it's supposed to be most all over the place. Also sorry it's kind of brutal but I was so angry. 

Inspiration: Someone who I found out fakes their mental illnesses.

~~~~~

I am half sorry for any bum this chapter may offend but if this chapter offends you then you are one of these people therefore I do not like you so you should get off of my book I hope you are enjoying the book so far, if you are follow, vote, and comment. Stay Beautiful. Stay Positive. All my love, -Kaitlynn

~~~~~
If you want a chapter written or dedicated to you post on my page. From there I will message you personally and we can talk.