Chapter Eleven - This Is Just The Begining

*Timmy's POV*

Its the last day tour, thank fucking god. I miss my bed, i miss my baby brother, i miss home. But yet again, i never want tour to end. That means the girls go home next week, and that scares the fuck out of me. Kaylin & I haven't talked about whats going to happen when she leaves, and to be honest i don't want too. I don't want anything to change, shes perfect for me, we're perfect for eachother. Never in my entire life did i ever think i would fall in love. But i have, i've fallin head over heels in love with Kaylin...now its time to prove it.

"TIMMY HELLO EARTH TO TIMMY!"

I snap out of my day dream, and realize all the girls are asleep.

"Huh? Whats up Clay?"

"You want chipotle? Were gonna stop in a few minutes"

"Yeah sure"

"You thinkin bout today again bro?"

"Yep"

"Same, we all are"

The rest of the guys nod.

"Itll be okay timmy, we got this, its all good"

Clayton always knows what to say, this dude will forever be my brother.

We get chipotle, and then we go to the hotel to get ready for tonight. We all shower, change, warm up and calm down. A few hours before the show, we tell the girls "we have a last minute meeting to go to" so we'll be back right before the show to get them.

We all know that where we are going right now is going to change our lives forever....putting our hearts out on the line.