Chapter 3

After all the negotiating and paying, Clive said his goodbyes and left me with the man who introduced himself as Travis.

I hesitantly moved back away from him because I knew these men were not like Clive. They seemed dangerous and if I did anything to upset them I knew I was going to die instantly. Not going to lie but I wanted Clive back here and I was upset with him for leaving me with these strangers.

"If you don't mind me asking, what will happen now?" At this point I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. I considered running away again, but again this guy wasn't Clive.

"This way." he lead me back upstairs and out towards one of the black cars. "Get in. I'll explain everything once were on the road. By the way this is Cole, Mark, Luke, and Deven." he said pointing and introducing each man.

I nodded my head and climbed into the back. Deven and Cole were already in the front while Travis sat next to me. We drove behind the other black car and I was guessing Luke and Mark were in that car.

"I don't understand any of this at all. First I was kidnapped by Clive and then sold to you. I've been reading stories where girls get kidnapped and they usually don't get treated like this. They usually get beaten up to death and some psychotic person buys them." I told them.

"Would you like us to treat you like garbage and be cruel to you?" he asked raising his eyebrows, "Clive is our private go to guy whenever we need new people. If you want to be treated like garbage and humiliated, I would gladly give you to the wide auction for all the vampires to look at and purchase. Royals do not go to the wide auction. We deal with purchasing humans privately and us five do not like hurting humans because I know once you step foot through the castle doors, your life would be a living hell." he explained.

So these guys were being nice to me because they knew I'd be eating shit everyday once I step through the castle doors?

"What wi-will you guys do to me?" I stuttered out. The thought of them changing from nice to being complete savages scared me.

"Not us, we just bought you for Prince Logan. His previous slave died so he needed another one to replace her." Travis said.

"What if I don't want to be a slave? Can I go back home?" I begged.

"No you can't, it's too late for that." he shook his head and faced the other way.

Conversation not up for discussion then. I huffed and turned to look out the window.

We just passed the really tall wall that separated the vampires, lycans, and humans. Right now we were driving to I guess the palace. The land was much better looking, with trees and fresh grass scattered everywhere. There were also decent sized buildings and homes. Pale people with normal or fancy clothes were walking around the streets. Cars were passing by us too. If I didn't know this was Igraden, I would have thought I was still on Earth, just in a different state.

The car slowed down and I saw that we were here.

The castle was enormously humongous, if that made sense in a way. It could at least fit five huge castles in it, okay now I was over exaggerating.

After going through tight security, we parked what seemed to be behind the castle where I think humans were unloading big crates of vegetables and fruits from big trucks. Everyone seemed so busy and paid us no attention because they all wanted their duties to be done.

"Okay, we're here young one." Travis announced as he got out.

"Can you by any chance stop calling me young one? I am not a child, I'm nineteen." I clarified. It bothered me how he called me "young one". He looked to be in his twenties, but he sometimes talked like he was much older. Now that I thought about it, they all looked like they were in their twenties. We walked up the stoned steps and right when we got inside more servants were cleaning and getting all the crates packed away.