Chapter 7

A few days have gone by after the whole losing memory loss incident. Turns out, as Clive and I arrived at the castle, Prince Logan was on a plane to see the lycan king to do some business. I wasn't complaining though, I was glad he wasn't there, I was scared he'd yell at me for running away. I mean it wasn't my fault, I lost my memory for an hour or so and I was clueless thinking I was in a different country.

As of right now, I was cleaning the kitchen floor Cinderella style. All. By. Myself. Every maid and butler that was working here in the castle were instructed to clean every inch of the palace for tomorrow's grand ball. This kitchen was hella huge! It looked really classy too. Two marble island tables with sinks, four ovens, a lounging area for the maids and butlers to relax and watch tv.

I KNOW... A LOUNGING AREA FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I could tell tomorrow would be busy with everyone bustling and yelling at each other to hurry up some more to get everything prepared.

Me being a smart servant, I grabbed a bucket filled with soapy water and started pouring water everywhere on the tiled floor. This way, I didn't have to get up and refill buckets to wet the floor. Now I could just scrub and move on to the next soapy wet area and start scrubbing away some more.

As I was scrubbing the floor, I heard footsteps and a loud thud followed with a loud growl.

That did not sound good at all...

I hurriedly stood up and ran to the other side of the island table to be met with a pair of red eyes and an irritated looking Prince Logan.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THE FLOOR WET?! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SERVANTS! I swear I wanna kill all these humans with my bare hands" he bellowed.

I gulped and tried to look everywhere else but his eyes as I tried to explain, "Well M-master, I-I was cleaning and and-"

I was cut off short when he yelled some more, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME YOU DUMB BITCH!"

Ouch...

I couldn't help it, my tears started welling up and my vision became blurry. I was hurt at this moment, I was just cleaning the floor and helping out but all I get is 'you dumb bitch'. I looked him straight in the eyes, glaring at him for his rudeness. All of a sudden anger started to bubble inside of me replacing my frightened state. I couldn't help what I said next.

"If you were smart enough to read the wet floor sign, then MAYBE you wouldn't have slipped in the first place!" I shouted.

He was about to say something but I was not gonna let him talk just yet. I could tell he was pissed off at the moment with his red eyes and his balled up fists, but I'm not taking any bull from him right now. I spent half of the day cleaning the kitchen and being hollered at by other people to hurry up. Him yelling at me some more and saying I was a dumb bitch was the last straw. I was doing my job and it was his own fault for not reading the sign I put up.

"You want me to look at you while I explain?" I asked. I looked into his eyes even though they frightened me a little, "I'm here cleaning the kitchen, because I was told to help out! I'm doing my job so everything could be all prepared for your stupid ass grand ball. We're all cleaning and doing our jobs so we wouldn't get killed. You're such an ungrateful brat you know that? People are doing their best to clean this whole god damn place just to please your vampire ass, so can you at least say 'oh thank you Freya for helping out and thank you everyone else for doing a great job'?" okay now I was done.

I stared at him expectantly, but all I got was a hard slap to the face. I slap that sent me flying back and hitting my back on the table. Prince Logan stalked towards me and stopped inches away from me. He snaked his left arm around my waist as his other hand grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back roughly. I could smell his minty breath seeing that his face was now inches from mine.

"I've had enough of you. You're disrespecting me in my own home. You think you can talk to me like this because I saved your life? Well you got the wrong idea slave. Its time to actually know your place. I'm done being the nice master that I am. Time to show you my other side." he seethed.