Kissing booth

Ray POV
Last week went amazing! Noah took me out bowling and I had so much fun. I was really good at it too. I beat him twice! I got home around eleven because we got food after. I learned a lot about him, like he has a sister and a mom. His dad is deadbeat, and he never wants to be like that. He's actually really sweet.

The thing I'm worried about is that when I got home my mom was working on work, but when I asked if Rachel was there she said no. Then at around one a.m. My sister came home. ONE A.M. The girl who sleep at nine every day. She didn't just come in quietly either, no she ran to her room.

I'm guessing her date didn't go so well. She also rushed out the door this morning. Like every other day this week. She's hardly said anything. I can feel her being upset. It makes me mad at Finn. What did he do to my sister?!?? Also lately he's been throwing more kids in the dumpsters than usual.

It looks like they're both having a hard time dealing with whatever happened on Friday last week. Which means that they both have feeling for each other!
|||
Rachel POV
It's been a strange week. I haven't spoken to Finn since Friday. I don't want too, it's too weird. Plus I think that I do like him. I don't want to like him! I think Kurt knows too.

He's been trying to get me out of the library. I've been hiding out there, and also behind my books and glasses. I haven't told anyone about how my date went, not even Ray.

"Move out of my way hobbit" Quinn said

I just looked at her confused as she shoved her way through the group of girls. There was huge crowd of girls with dollars. Quinn was usually nice, but I guess since she's not friends with Ray anymore..

"Rachel! Finns making a kissing booth!" Kurt said running to me with Mercedes

I pointed to the booth where Finn was in his jersey and he had his smirk on. Oh I see what he's doing, he's trying to get me to kiss him. Not gonna happen.

"Too late" I said pointing to the booth

I decide to go through all the group of girls screaming and holding out a dollar. Finally, I reach Finn where he stands looking at me smirking as usual. He knows that I figured it out. I can tell by his stupid little smirk

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask him

"I'm just raising money for a good cause," he smirked

"It's not going to work you know" I tell him

"I just think that it's kind of uncool for you to not want to help a good cause" he says leaning in closer to me

All the girls groan behind me,

"I'm not going to kiss you" I tell him firm

"It's only a dollar, what are you so afraid of?" He asks leaning in closer

I stare at him as we get to kissing distance, but I just nod my head,

"I'm not going to give in to the peer pressure, so have fun with your great cause" I say walking away
|||
Finn POV
I'm going to get her to kiss me, I know I will. Eventually when all the girls in this school have kissed me, she'll be the only one left. Then she'll have to do it. When she does, she's going to feel the Sparks. I know she will.

She's the one that got away, but I'm going to make her fall in love with me sooner or later.

"I want tongue" Becky says giving me like ten dollars

I smile and take one and kiss her cheek, she still goes off smiling. At least she liked it. Most girls want a lot more, but I'm saving it for Rachel.
|||
Rachel POV
I push pass all the girls and go to Kurt and Mercedes. They look at me with eyebrows raised.

"What?" I ask

"What the hell was that all about?" Mercedes asked

"Nothing," I shrug

"Sure seemed like a lot more than nothing" Kurt said

"Let's go" I said trying to change the subject
|||
Lunch
|||
Still Rachel POV
I finished my lunch and we were heading to the library. When I looked there was still a long line of girls. Quinn walked past me holding a dollar.

"I'm about to go make him forget all about you" she says walking past me

I felt a pang of something in my heart, not sadness, more like anger, I crossed my arms and watched her get closer. So I held out my hand,

"Give me a dollar" I said to Tina

"What?" Kurt asked

"Give me a dollar" I said again

Tina handed me the dollar and I walked right past Quinn and put the dollar on the booth and Finn smiled at me as I pulled his head toward my lips, and kissed him.

He held my head as I let him take the lead, and continued kissing him. I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach again. We pulled away and looked into each other eyes.

All I see is fire, but in a good way I guess.
|||
Finn POV
That was amazing. I've never kissed someone as passionate as her and felt something so real and good like that. All I saw was, fire, better than fireworks or whatever.
|||
Rachel POV
After I realized what I had done I looked at Finn and touched my lips slightly and walked away. I saw Quinn as I was walking down and I just smiled at her.

Take that fabray.