Chapter 3 Welcome back

I layed back looking up at my ceiling "so this is what its like not being on a mission" I closed my eyes ready to relax when i heard a faint knock on my door " come in." I called. The door opened revealing the female doctor from yesterday "Hello Boss" she smiles "I'm here for your check up" I raised an eyebrow "a check up?" She nodded. "Just to make sure" i sat up "Alright" She walked over to me and began changing my badges. She eyed my face a couple times but when i looked back she would look back down the tips of her ear slightly red.

I know i shouldnt have but i couldnt help but look at snake's face. It was beautiful in its own way. Everytime he would look at me i would act like i wasnnt starring while trying to keep down a blush.'Keep Vivian' i had to keep telling myself. "S-so boss" he grunted "how did you get these any way" i paused "if you dont mind me asking that is." He was quiet and I thought I crossed some sort of line till he spoke "I was trying to hide from Sahelanthropus while carrying Emmerich got a couple scrapes" Saelanthropus...From what i heard from the intel team it was a force to be recon with.

"sounds terrible" she whispered "I've been through worse" I mummbled. Her shoulders droped as If sad 'why would she be?' Before i knew it she was done and she stood "There you go boss" she put on a fake smile "you should be able to go back in the feild in no time" I nodded "Thanks..?" She looked at me slightly surprised the smiled a little "Vivian sir" "Vivian" she nodded then gathered her stuff then left. "What a starnge woman" I layed back down turning my head to the door she walked out of not to long ago once in while before finally falling asleep.