Chapter 4 Back on the feild

"An S class?!" I nodded "I believe Vivian is smarter than she let's on." I strapped on my boots as I explained to Miller. "So what do you want us to do with her?" He asked readjusting himself "she has no feild experience." I stood up gathering all my ammo "Put her on Quiet's research team" Millers pale eyes widen slightly "b-but boss!" I turned to him "Kaz we both know if we put her on this team it will make the research go by faster ,and we will be able to figure out what Quiet is." Kaz closed his mouth then looked down. "Alright boss...I'll get her transfered on the team. Let's hope she lives to your expectations." With that Kaz uses his crutch and walks out of my room the door closing behind him.

I played my head on my desk as I sighed. Boss went back to his field work yesterday. So now once again I'm stuck doing boring desk work. Which I already finished by the way. As I slowly began to close my eyes the door slide open. "Vivian!" My eye flew open as I jumped up "y-yes sir!" Standing before me was none other that Ocelot. "I need you to come with me" I knew my eye held curiosity in them but I didn't question. "yes sir!" I followed Ocelot outside and kept following him till we came to a group of researchers. More importantly Quiet's reasherchers. "Vivian by order of the boss you will be working with them to understand Quiet's origin." I tilted my head unable to contain my questions any longer. "May I ask why?" He smirked slightly "He said you are an S rank researcher. You hide all your intelligence" My eye widen in surprise. I don't hide anything, and I'm not even that smart! As I was about to say something Ocelot raised his hand to keep me from saying anything else. "I believe boss is right. I took a look at your work and you seem to go above an beyond than your coworkers" I looked at the researchers behind them then sighed. "I guess I'm back on the field...."