My Grandfather...

So I'm staying with my grandparents for the week with my sister. Well yesterday my sister asked if we could go get ice cream, and my grandpa took us to Dairy Queen.

Outside there was this group hanging around a couple motorcycles. There was this blonde haired girl (she looked like Annabeth Chase I swear) who was wearing an orange t-shirt. And this other girl (who kinda looked like Thalia Grace) standing near one of the motorcycles. And then these two guys in biker gear (idk I'm going to guess that's what it is) was standing near the other bike and they were standing close together.

My grandpa called the guys faeries, and my sister didn't know what that meant, so he said homosexuals. The way he said though, it was like poison in his mouth.

But when he called them faeries it reminded me of Mark Blackthorn, because you know, he IS half faerie.

Then I thought some more, just looking at them and was like,

Dude you don't know that they're gay.
They're just standing next to each other.
No hand holding.
No arms around each other.
They're just talking to those girls.
Maybe they don't know each and just met.
The girls don't look like bikers, so they could've drove there met those guys and asked to see their bikes.
Or maybe the girls know or are related to those guys and just happened to meet up.

I don't actually know what was up with them, but the point is that not everything is gay. Those guys could be, maybe only one of them is. Maybe the girls are lesbians! You just can't judge someone on their sexuality by standing next to someone.

(Maybe that's why people think Sam and Dean are a gay couple, I don't know.)

Anyway, not the whole world is gay, okay?