Chapter 6- Bad Luck

"Wow!" I said once we had pulled apart.

Caleb smiled at me and grabbed my hand "Now do you wanna go on the Ferris wheel?" 

I let out a short laugh "What do you think? You kiss me and suddenly I'm a hopeless romantic?"

Caleb laughed before wrapping his free hand around my waist and pulling me close to him "Think about it, me and you, all the way up there. Alone!" His breath fanned my face as my eyes dropped down to his lips.

"Fine" I sighed reaching up for another kiss. But before I could Caleb pulled away from me and started towards the ferris wheel, pulling me along with him.

"I may just go full wolf right here!" Caleb started once we had reached the line "I mean I just can't seem to control myself around you!"

I looked up at him smiling. "Is that so?" I asked as I interwined our fingers.

Suddenly just as i was about to kiss him Connor's voice filled my mind. Talk about bad timing!

What do you think you're doing sweetheart? 

I tried to ignore him but even the sound of his voice sends me into a frenzy. A chill traveled down my spine, and the hair on my arms stood up. 

Where are you Connor? I asked Stalking me? I thought I rejected you!

Connor scoffed in my mind. Please! I rejected you!

"Bella??" Caleb was looking down at me weirdly. 

"Sorry! I guess I just spaced out..!" I explained quickly as I gave Calebs hand a reassuring squeeze. 

I looked around, searching for Connor. But before I could find him, he found me, there he was, a silly smirk tugging at his lips as he made his way towards me, his arm securely around Mitchy's waist. 

"Bella!" Mitchy shrugged out from Connors grasp and wrapped me in a hug. 

"Oh why don't we all go on the Ferris Wheel together! I've been dying to go but Connor thinks its cheesy!"

Caleb let out a short laugh as he wrapped he arms around me from above, forcing me to lean back against his chest. "Yeah so does Bella! I practically had to drag her here!" 

Mitchy and Caleb were soon talking, probably about how much of a pain each of us were being. But I couldn't tell you for sure. How was I supposed to focus on their conversation when Connor was standing before me, looking gorgeous- but that's besides the point- his eyes firmly set on Calebs hands that were still very much wrapped around me. 

"I guess neither one of us is very romantic" Connor said.

I looked down at my hands "Match made in heaven"

Then we both burst out laughing. I mean the scenario was just so insane! Who wouldv'e thought that I'd be standing in line for the ferris wheel with my mate while we were both on dates with other people. If that doesn't define crazy, then I don't know what does!

____________________________________________________________________________

Fifteen minutes later we were all seated in the tight booth. I was sitting between Caleb and Connor.

"Okay! Let's play a game!" Mitchy said as she snuggled up against Connor. 

"Would you rather!" I shouted. Both Caleb and Connor looked at me weirdly "What that hell is that?" they asked in unison.

Mitchy laughed as she started explaining the game "We give you two options, and you basically just have to say which one you would rather do!" 

Both boys nodded. 

"Sounds easy enough" Caleb mumbled as he rubbed his thumb up and down my hand. I don't know what I was more distracted by, Calebs hand or Connors leg that was very much rubbing against my own.

"BELLA!" 

I shot out of my daze and looked up at Caleb. "Mitchy was telling you to go first!"

"Oh" I started as I rubbed the back of my neck "Okay!"

"Caleb! Would you rather, never be able to use your hands again or have to eat one live fish every day for the rest of your life!"

Caleb looked at me like I was retarted. "What kind of question is that?" he asked. 

Mitchy and I both burst out laughing. "That's the whole point of the game!" I said between laughs.

"Yeah!" Mitchy agreed "otherwise what would make it any fun?"

Caleb still looked weird  as he thought about his answer. "I guess I would rather eat the fish! Otherwise how would I touch you?" he said, looking straight at me. Then Caleb slipped his hand out of my grasp and cupped my cheek. He stared into my eyes, but just for a second, before kissing me, straight on the mouth!"

I could feel Connor stiffen up beside me, and his breathing was getting faster. This isn't going to end well!

"Dude!" he all but yelled "we've been over this! KEEP. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. OF. HER!" and then he tore us apart. Pulling me close to him. Not that was far from Caleb by any stretch of the imgination, I mean we were still all sitting in a tiny little ferris wheel booth.

"What the hell is your problem?" Caleb asked as he pulled me back to him, wrapping one of his arms around me securely. 

"You wanna know?" Connor asked "You really want to know?" he was fuming, I could tell that he was moments away from shifting, and that my dear, would be bad. 

Caleb rolled his eyes, "I asked didn't I?"

Connor growled once before pulling me away from Calebs grasp, again! "She, is mine! She's my mate!"

As those words left his mouth, my eyes quickly darted to Caleb, then Mitchy, then back to Caleb. But the only thing I was thinking, was: Oh shit!