6. Decison and Laugh

Chapter (6) - Decision and Laugh

The boys went to the cafeteria, but neither Lily nor I have left the room since we came in the morning. We haven't talked though. Neither of us utter a single word. I have been thinking about one thing the entire time. I can't think of anything else.

Once I saw Hanya when we entered the room, the whole crash flashed in my mind; I saw it all. It happens every time I see her now, and it hurts... every time. This time, I decided to put an end to it. It probably won't help, but.. I don't know. It just popped into my mind, and I couldn't help but leave it stuck inside.

I decided to write it all down.

Maybe that would make my pain less. Maybe someone would read it after my death. Maybe if Hanya dies – I hope not – I would share it with the world and let them know how much of an arsehole I am. I don't know what would happen, but I just can't get rid of the idea. It's official now. I'm going to start this once I have the privacy, but that is the problem. How can I have privacy with Lily being so clingy? If I don't write it in Hanya's room, it would be weird because I would have to have a reason to not stay with Hanya. And if I write it in her room, I may make Lily suspicious because she knows I don't read or write. But, you know what? I don't care. I will write it in Hanya's room, and if Lily asks, I'm still going to do whatever I'm going to do, get her an excuse or maybe tell her. She must know after all. She's the closest person to Hanya.

I go get my MacBook – yes, I'm going to write it on it, that would make LeeLee less suspicious – and come back to Hanya's room. Sighing, I take one last look at Hanya and start it all.

***

Just one of those super normal – I thought then – days at the gym when I heard a laugh, a loud laugh that changed my life forever. It was a laugh that belonged to a very normal looking girl, yet I couldn't help feeling attracted to her. She was not the girl you would call perfect-looking though she actually had a killer body, but she absolutely stunned me. Green wide eyes, curly dark hair, really short, and a.. laugh.

She was walking with two other short girls. They all looked young and nice, but she had this thing about her; maybe because she was the shortest. I see them heading to shower, and before she can catch up with the two girls, I find myself being dragged towards her by something invisible but very strong. I knew that what I was doing was really stupid, but I didn't regret it.. at least for a while.

“Hey,” I exclaimed to get her attention, and I did.

Her lips slightly parted at my sight. I knew she would recognize me, but I never cared about that. I was entranced.

“You're Niall Horan,” she stated, pronouncing my name in the most adorable way I have ever heard it pronounced.

Her voice so cute; she sounded like cotton candy. I thought I was really dumb, going to talk to a fifteen-year-old girl. She wasn't fifteen, but her look, voice, and everything made her look so young.

“Yeah, I know,” I chuckled, feeling terribly awkward; she smiled a wide smile that immediately gave me confidence and potential to continue. “I was wondering if you would like to.. grab some coffee with me?”

I still remember how I felt then, and I don't think I'll ever forget this. You know that feeling of excitement that makes your feet tremble, and you feel blood pumping even in your eyelids? Well, that was exactly how I felt. And, my excitement was doubled when she nodded. I felt happiness everywhere throughout my body. The grin plastered on my face couldn't have been wider. I didn't know how she did that, honestly.

“When?” she asked. “I'm free anytime.”

I was beyond happy. She couldn't be sweeter than that.

“Okay with now?” I just said what came to my mind, which was what my excitement suggested the most.

I was internally praying she would say yes, and I couldn't believe God accepted my prayers so fast. I'm not even that religious, but I guess I was just too lucky that day.

“Just wait for me till I shower. It won't take long,” she promised with another smile and left.

That day, I broke a record; I had my fastest shower ever. I was so nervous yet excited about it. I wanted “whom I didn't know her name” to - yes, I didn't know her name - be as cute as I think she is. I kept wondering what her name would be, probably something cute. I thought of Rose, Darcy, maybe.. such names.

Then my thoughts traveled to what she thought of me. I asked her out without even knowing her name. That's dumb. And, she recognized me, which means she knew who I am. I just hoped she wasn't a big fan that would go brag about me asking her out, and then the media would know. A hand slapped me mentally immediately at the thought of this. She could never do that; she's too sweet. How could I trust her this much? I didn't have a single clue.

She came out of the shower, and I realized I had been staring at where she would come out of, waiting for her. She was still with the two girls. She saw me and smiled, and I still don't know if she meant this or not because my heart fluttered like it had never done before. Then, she said something to the two girls and walked towards me. That's why I had my stomach tied in a knot.

“So where are you taking me?” she inquired and rang a bell in my head.

I was thinking about her cuteness, and I totally forgot where to take her. Wow, I asked a girl out, not knowing where to take her, and I don't even know her. Well done, Niall. I know I said coffee at first, but we both forgot about that in a blink of an eye. That was no problem anyways. I asked her out to know her, right?

“You choose?” I blurted out because I didn't know what else to say.

“Um, McDonald's?”

“Sweet!”

It really was. No girl had ever wanted that. Plus, that meant a lot of food. So it's really sweet. Literally.

“Wait, I still don't know your name,” I stopped her.

She widened her eyes in surprise. She really hadn't told me her name; she just knew mine.

“Hanya.”

-::::::::-

What do you think? Niall decided to write it all, OMG! He's gonna spit it all out. You excited? I'm not, I know what's gonna happen, but if I were in your place, I would totally be excited, you know? And I would VOTE, COMMENT & FAN me :p

There's something I want you guys to know. I started school -pretty late, I know-, so I may not be able to follow this schedule. If I can't, I won't miss any date, I would change the schedule and reduce the updates, like one a week instead of two. 

Follow me on twitter and ask for a follow back if you want: RoaaMogahed.

Roaa. xo