'Jenny'

Ell laid in bed. She was extremely tired. She had on panties and a T-shirt with no bra.

Tamara had been sleeping with her since her apartment flooded. They slept in the same bed. Tamara had some shorts and a tank top with no bra on.

Ell rolled over and cuddled up with Tamara.

"If you're gonna sleep in my bed, I'm gonna cuddle with you." Ell said playfully.

Tamara chuckled then patted Ells back. "Fine by me." She said and pulled Ell a little closer.

They both giggled.

Ell rested her head on Tamara's chest. They laid there calm and quite. Tamara ran her fingers through Ell's ponytail.

"You can take my hair down if you want." Ell mumbled. She was half asleep but also visibly enjoying her hair being played in.

Tamara gently took Ell's hair down. She smiled and enjoyed Ell's pleasure. Ell looked as though she was sleeping.

"I love you." Tamara mumbled softly. Ell smiled and blushed then stirred.

"I love you too." Ell whispered back then kisses Tamara's cheek.

Tamara's face turned bright red. "I didn't mean to say that out loud." She said shyly.

Ell giggled. "Why?"

"I don't wanna mess up our friendship." Tamara said and looked away.

"I wanna ruin our friendship/we should be lovers instead." Ell sung to her.

Tamara giggled and continued the song. "I don't know how to say this/'cause you're really my dearest friend."

Ell and Tamara laughed. Then went back to cuddling.

"Does this mean we can date?" Tamara asked. Ell nodded her head yes. "Then do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Tamara asked again.

"Yes!" Ell said excitedly, but still tired.